Serious lack of Team Work.

American

I love playing in your server because you guys are big. Etpub Jaymod and EQ w/ out having to adapt to any different rules. But there is one thing that is a serious turn off to me. Lack of team work in most cases..

I haven't been long enough to say who does what from this forum but what i realized is that when asked most just rather Frag alone. Now usually this is alright i understand it but let me take you back into my resume a bit. Im sure all of you have noticed my signature. Im in a virtual flight squadron called the AVG After the American Voulenteer Group who flew in china early in the war. Better know as the flying tigers. In my training for the squadron i was trained around team work. Im practically usless alone but with a good wingman we have won against long odds. (Wing man = Close team mate). So i guess what im really trying to do is promote teamwork.

I love playing in your server because you guys are big. Etpub Jaymod and EQ w/ out having to adapt to any different rules. But there is one thing that is a serious turn off to me. Lack of team work in most cases..

I haven't been long enough to say who does what from this forum but what i realized is that when asked most just rather Frag alone. Now usually this is alright i understand it but let me take you back into my resume a bit. Im sure all of you have noticed my signature. Im in a virtual flight squadron called the AVG After the American Voulenteer Group who flew in china early in the war. Better know as the flying tigers. In my training for the squadron i was trained around team work. Im practically usless alone but with a good wingman we have won against long odds. (Wing man = Close team mate). So i guess what im really trying to do is promote teamwork.

you trolling right? if not,this is a game dude..jesus christ...

I would agree with you in general, but ET really doesn't work that way on a public server with people all over the earth jumping in and out of the game all day. Most of us play our own way, we never go the same way twice, we are deliberately unpredictable (or try to be), etc. So teamwork is like herding cats.

Even when you make a Fireteam no one sticks together.

Plus when you get a lot of guys together they are a target for a rifle grenade, flamer, mortar or panzer.

The only teamwork I ever see is when two or three rambo medics support each other. Or when a fops gives out ammo to mortars. Not much in terms of supporting engineers going for the objective.

I do see the god clan acting as a team, two or three of them join one team and stick together so they can rate.

Effective teamwork usually results in a shuffle on the next map.

You could try out for the scrim team if you want.

You wont find teamwork on a huge server like the jaymod, too many ppl there to have teamwork, on the pub and hardcore server you will find a alot more since its a smaller server with higher skilled overall players, in all pubs in ET its always about the killing/ ratios. I play to kill when I pub, but I also help my teammates out a great deal. You will have to play some sort of league if your that bent on teamwork.:blink:

i dont bother with teamwork. rambo engi ftw :D mind you , i do see teamwork like in Goldrush and MLB Temple when it dosent require a solitary person to win . in goldrush, itll take a team to steal the gold. in supply, all you need is one guy to fix the crane and suddenly youll see a flock of people supporting the truck.just like in bremen. i guess thats cause the hard parts over :P

team work team work team work , so lets feel and love our team mates swing by hardcore tonite and get ur butt on vent and ill be ur closed buddy u could join blade, val, fox,arro,clayton and me for some obj fraggin sexy map wining , well thats if matt and aigle are not playin lol

Welcome to public servers ;)

Was gonna say that lol

team work team work team work , so lets feel and love our team mates swing by hardcore tonite and get ur butt on vent and ill be ur closed buddy u could join blade, val, fox,arro,clayton and me for some obj fraggin sexy map wining , well thats if matt and aigle are not playin lol

Again you forget about me :(