Serious lack of Team Work.

American

Plus when you get a lot of guys together they are a target for a rifle grenade, flamer, mortar or panzer.

I actually highly dis agree with that. Also you can be unpredictable /w a team as well.

The only time you become a target fro Rifle Nades Flamers ans mortars is when your to close together. Team work isnt just sticking within 5 meters of your mate and shooting at his targets. It can mean alot more things.

I hate to admit but alot of people dont know how to work as a team effectively. I dont think thats the job of the server admins either. But most people just dont even want to try and thats what annoys me alot. You don't always need instant communication a good briefing can probably do the job as-well.

I actually highly dis agree with that. Also you can be unpredictable /w a team as well.

The only time you become a target fro Rifle Nades Flamers ans mortars is when your to close together. Team work isnt just sticking within 5 meters of your mate and shooting at his targets. It can mean alot more things.

I hate to admit but alot of people dont know how to work as a team effectively. I dont think thats the job of the server admins either. But most people just dont even want to try and thats what annoys me alot. You don't always need instant communication a good briefing can probably do the job as-well.

You make it sound like it's some terrible crime that people don't work together and do the obj, what the hell do you expect from a public Jaymod, seriously. People play here just to frag, if you're that worried bout teamwork then I suggest you go find yourself an etpro team.

You make it sound like it's some terrible crime that people don't work together and do the obj, what the hell do you expect from a public Jaymod, seriously. People play here just to frag, if you're that worried bout teamwork then I suggest you go find yourself an etpro team.

Not everyone plays just to frag. People can do whatever they like. Most do try to complete the objective but there is never any coordination, but that is just the way things are. Jaymod is just for fun. Nothing serious =P. Like throwing knives, spamming motov cocktails or setting up an indoor mortar. That type of crazy shit. Like someone posted above somewhere, in jay there is less skill involved. Its just more of a fun factor.

Not everyone plays just to frag. People can do whatever they like. Most do try to complete the objective but there is never any coordination, but that is just the way things are. Jaymod is just for fun. Nothing serious =P. Like throwing knives, spamming motov cocktails or setting up an indoor mortar. That type of crazy shit. Like someone posted above somewhere, in jay there is less skill involved. Its just more of a fun factor.

Agreed :rolleyes:

indoor mortars are quite common on Etpro pubs, more common thAn on Jay