[JayMod2] No admins = no fun.

Picior

Hello. Today I as always played on =F|A= JayMod2.

There are no admins online and Allies in 3 maps in a row rush.

Our "rush heroes" are:

dawidekkkkk (sorry, his name -> dawideczekkkk)

ammy

You can't play longer than 10 minutes, because (sorry for being rude) noobs broke all fun.

If someone have 2nd lvl Admin, please, log in on 74.63.64.44 (JayMod2) and reset their exp.

It's really annoying playing on nice server when someone broke all fun :x.

If I did mistakes sorry, I'm from Poland and don't know English perfect... just well ;D.

Greetings,

Picior.

PostScriptum:

Screens:

(sorry, shooted by Xfire, I didn't convert'em to .jpg).

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7316/wet20091115104014.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/122/wet20091115104016.png

Edited by Picior

Never even heard of those guys before until now (probably a bunch of first timers who don't know the rules). Usually admins are on jay2, but the holiday season is coming and I got tons of assignments and projects so I have been busy as hell.

very hard to get even sides during the day, "certain players" always appear to be on the better side, shuffle very rarely makes it any better and as soon as one side gets in ascendancy the "rating fraggers" on the other side then disconnect, so the sides are stacked again lol

age old problem for sure, but certainly worse in the last 6 to 9 months imo.

very hard to get even sides during the day, "certain players" always appear to be on the better side, shuffle very rarely makes it any better and as soon as one side gets in ascendancy the "rating fraggers" on the other side then disconnect, so the sides are stacked again lol

age old problem for sure, but certainly worse in the last 6 to 9 months imo.

Some Raters and non-Raters stack hard on jay2 and its a pain in the ass (stacking even makes hulk go green at times =P). Sometimes I do !putteam if someone keeps on stacking after shuffle. Usually after I do that though they leave lol (not much you can do to keep teams even). Since lots of people have been complaining about it, maybe someone should make a wall of shame for stackers =p.

Some Raters and non-Raters stack hard on jay2 and its a pain in the ass (stacking even makes hulk go green at times =P). Sometimes I do !putteam if someone keeps on stacking after shuffle. Usually after I do that though they leave lol (not much you can do to keep teams even). Since lots of people have been complaining about it, maybe someone should make a wall of shame for stackers =p.

U can't do nothing about it's like it is.Not just some people team stack,people also disconnects and others connects u know..So teams are changing like that too.

if there is a admin around they shoulde just do a !restart if they dont know who rushed the map to reset their xp

well first they need the cmd !restart and second thats quite a last resort especially since not everyone will want to redo the map, which is particulary problemmatic in the larger servers. better to do !kick or !resetxp or !putteam

well first they need the cmd !restart and second thats quite a last resort especially since not everyone will want to redo the map, which is particulary problemmatic in the larger servers. better to do !kick or !resetxp or !putteam

Ya I totally agree. Only time i sseen !restart is when there is serious rushing (like 3 mins into the game lol)

Ya I totally agree. Only time i sseen !restart is when there is serious rushing (like 3 mins into the game lol)

!pause !swap !lock r !lock s !lock b !restart

yeah that'll stop them... :P

• Administrators

I am a lot busy lately. I will try to catch joe, rainier and ET leaders and get the new applications processed ASAP. People always do whatever they like when no members are on.

Their are few things pending. I will post in short.

1. Forums update.

2. New forums section.

3. Per forums moderator.

4. Forums skin development.

5. LUA on Etpub.

6. Misc update on forums and website.

7. Newsletter.

8. Few new tutorials, links, etc.

I am a lot busy lately. I will try to catch joe, rainier and ET leaders and get the new applications processed ASAP. People always do whatever they like when no members are on.

Their are few things pending. I will post in short.

1. Forums update.

2. New forums section.

3. Per forums moderator.

4. Forums skin development.

5. LUA on Etpub.

6. Misc update on forums and website.

7. Newsletter.

8. Few new tutorials, links, etc.

lol me thinks you could do with a stiff pint and a back rubb...:P