Which Football?

Ajreag

There is always the discussion which football is better.

The one britains know as soccer which is promoted much more around the world, and the football you would know as american football, which seems to be american national sport :D

i personally prefer the american football... i even play it !! i´m really lucky about that because it´s not a very big sport in germany...

So tell me now:

Which one do you prefer? Soccer or american football?

Football (soccer) has the risk of watching a game for 90 min (even longer sometimes) and seeing a 0-0, while having a terrible personal experience of a rugby match, spending 60 minutes of which at max 4 was played and rest was spent positioning, generally after every 10-15 second of gameplay the referee whistled and the game was paused for long minutes.

Soccer and baseball are fun to play, but boring to watch. Good defense and/or a good pitcher, and next thing u know......zzzzzzzzzzzz -_- American football is fun to watch, and even more fun the last few years because of fantasy football, which gets me in the game and brings more excitement to gameday.

I really like American College Football. I usally get in on several betting pools every year and it has been made even easier through ESPN and other Sports pages lately. I just finished putting together an old school list of straight up picks that we've had going for the past 15 or so years. Even though I put the teams on the list my picks are still in the dumps since I've only place in the top 10 once this season. So to answer the question, I know nothing about soccer other than each team kicks the ball around trying to get it in the goal and that means I like and love American Football.

Aussie Rules footy FTW. Takes skill to jump on someones back, catch the ball and land without breaking your neck lol

Soccer is Ok, But I only watch it during the world cup and Australia.

I tried to watch American football (super bowl) But I didnt understand it :/