new rotation for Abnerdog?

How about this?

TDM - Crash District Broadcast Strike Vacant Bog Overgrown Crossfire

Domination - District Pipeline Strike Overgrown Backlot Bloc

Sabotage - Broadcast Overgrown Winter Crash

HQ - Strike Overgrown

That's a bit short, or does everyone want a short rotation?

Kidding right? I believe 19 different combination of maps and mod are alot loll

While I don’t care for Bog as a TDM it will be good for one of the others. I also like Pipeline for TDM, but you don’t have it listed as such. So the only change I would make is swapping these two (Bog and Pipeline). That’s just me and my personal preference nothing more.

Awesome! Looking forward to it! :D

And I agree with bugs who agrees with snake that pipeline would be better then bog. and maybe it is a bit to much to have overgrown on all gametypes mentioned

• Like 1

Oh, hand -on bog haters.....why can't we leave it in and still add pipeline? How about bog as a HQ match? Plus that is a bit overkill to have overgrown 4 times in the same rotation

Edited by soulJAHmon

No hate here, I just feel it would be a better fit for something other tan TDM. We've had it in Amberdog's as a TDM in the past and it just seemed to me a little one sided, but not near as bad as the Creek map currently is. Therefore I think it would work better as HQ or Sabotage map.

I'm up for just about anything as long as we get a new rotation really. The one we have currently has been up for months. Also, it would be nice if we could get something other than TDM in...

Downpour is a MUST, and we need shipment so i can get 300 kills again just like old times on xbox :D

Oh and i agree with soul get rid of overgrown from them all although it is one of my fav maps, i think we shud really mix things up for a change and maybe add more sabotage and search and destroy

Edited by Nades4Life
  • Like 1