new rotation for Abnerdog?

How about this?

TDM - Crash District Broadcast Strike Vacant Bog Overgrown Crossfire

Domination - District Pipeline Strike Overgrown Backlot Bloc

Sabotage - Broadcast Overgrown Winter Crash

HQ - Strike Overgrown

Would be perfect. I think we need more than just one Domination map. I have noticed that people tend to leave on TDM if there is one or two people dominating the game and less likely to leave if it has objectives because then it's just not all about the kills. But this is just my opinion.

Been dying to play on Crash and Bog.

Would be perfect. I think we need more than just one Domination map. I have noticed that people tend to leave on TDM if there is one or two people dominating the game and less likely to leave if it has objectives because then it's just not all about the kills. But this is just my opinion.

Well it does get old getting killed by YOU :cry though some say that about me as well ... just not as many :rolleyes:

Been dying to play on Crash and Bog.

Crash is fun ... MUST ADD Crash, and NO not the Christmas version, I don't need to hear Ho Ho Ho Ho in the middle of a heat wave ... and BOG omg YOU 'd clean up with the Kills on BOG, we used to have it in the rotation ... and if you can camp/snipe half way decent, being a smaller map your AirStrikes and Chopper clean up on the Kills.

BOTTOM LINE though ... we've had the same rotation on HC NO Marty Abnerdog for like 3 or 4 months straight now ... it's getting OLD ... time to HOPE for some CHANGE :lol

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 3

How about this?

TDM - Crash District Broadcast Strike Vacant Bog Overgrown Crossfire

Domination - District Pipeline Strike Overgrown Backlot Bloc

Sabotage - Broadcast Overgrown Winter Crash

HQ - Strike Overgrown

I like it!

Tru Dat brother's, true dat. I echo what lain said to though, I like a little search n destroy. I like the maps where people need to work as a unit to accomplish the common goals, at least some of the time, cuz it's fun to go rogue also.

No hate here, I just feel it would be a better fit for something other tan TDM. We've had it in Amberdog's as a TDM in the past and it just seemed to me a little one sided, but not near as bad as the Creek map currently is. Therefore I think it would work better as HQ or Sabotage map.

Totally agree that a different type would work better.

Be careful how many search and destroy type games you place in rotation ...

while it's a nice change of pace for many of us regulars :) , and I agree the Objective style of game play is a positive ...

the NEGATIVE downside to Search & Destroy and Sabotage maps is the NOT RESPAWNING right away after a Death ! This tends to chase off many of the noobs that don't want to sit around and wait to respawn again to play and thus the teams get un-balanced fairly quickly. At least that's what happened the last time we had it in Rotation ... which while I understand their noob impatience, I don't agree they should do it, because the time waiting is generally fairly short and you're back playing before you know it anyways :dntk, but hey they're noobs.

At the most I'd add in TWO of any combination of Search & Destroy and/or Sabotage maps to the roatation, leave the rest for Domination, Headquarters and of course TDM's.

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 2

really good point LA, I think that the re-spawns can be dialed down to a shorter wait also.....IDK

Anybody know if thats a possibility??

On my old server I could set the code for Sabotage as follows:

set scr_sab_scorelimit 2

set scr_sab_timelimit 20

set scr_sab_roundlimit 0

set scr_sab_roundswitch 1

set scr_sab_numlives 0

set scr_sab_bombtimer 30

set scr_sab_planttime 2.5

set scr_sab_defusetime 5

set scr_sab_hotpotato 0

set scr_sab_playerrespawndelay 3

set scr_sab_waverespawndelay 0

So I don't see why that cannot be set to 0, but it has been so long since I've set the code for a server I do not know if there is an override or default that prevents you from actually having an instant respawn in certain game types. I didn't personally like the long delays and felt 3 seconds was long enough without making the game play delayed too much, but still keeping a slight delay in as keeping with the game's integrity. Of course some of this stuff I never knew what it actully represented anyway. Even with that I was still able to set up a server with several game types and rotations that stayed out there for several years.

• 2 weeks later...

*sorry to bump this, but I think that it's necessary, and almost being ignored.

Abnerdog needs a new rotation badly, I think we have had the same one for over 4 months now.

I personally would love some demolition, one map of it would be sufficient, as long as we have more than just domination and TDM.

*sorry to bump this, but I think that it's necessary, and almost being ignored.

Abnerdog needs a new rotation badly, I think we have had the same one for over 4 months now.

I personally would love some demolition, one map of it would be sufficient, as long as we have more than just domination and TDM.

Get me one everyone here agrees on and I will change it.

• Like 2