I bid you farewell....for 30 days...you guys are tuff

Funksdead

Im glad you changed your mind, you are really a unique person who add something spicy to this clan, breaks are always the best choice for everything, they make you understand what you would have left and help you love even more what you gonna be back too :)

<3 Funkbut

I can not begin to say how much these posts did affect my decision NOT to leave. I need to put to rest any rumors about angry at others in clan, that is not true. I have a great love for F|A and gaming. The problem is that gaming has been causing me stress instead of pleasure. Gaming is my stress reliever from my busy life and I need to enjoy it. But the past month or so I have been a real ass because playing has been causing me stress. So after conferring with Dare and a few others I will not have any admin on server side for 30 days. August 15th I will be back to full capacity. If you need something forum side drop me a note and i will handle it. I will be playing and watching and trolling as usual. Thanks again for understanding and like most of you said ...time to take a break. I apologies for any undo stress or confusion my post made to my F|Amily

I have to ask you something. You know how under youre name it says something and a blue bar. Yeah well how do you get that to go up and how do you become in a higher position?

see you funk. You taught me a lot. And im happy ive gotten the chance to play cod with you those were the good old days. Hope you remember. Bye

if you read his last post, he isn't leaving.

I have to ask you something. You know how under youre name it says something and a blue bar. Yeah well how do you get that to go up and how do you become in a higher position?

this isn't the place for questions like this either.

===================================================

Anyways, Funk I was late in seeing this post. But glad you decided to stay bro. I don't even remember when I met you, but that was a while back already. Thanks for everything and i'll cya on the servers (pwning me as usual) :)

Enjoy your break!!!

Edited by ajnl

Glad you've decided to stay, but ultimately you need to do what's right for you. A game is just that...a game. It's not supposed to be a job. Take a break, chill a little, see how you feel.

• Like 1

Glad you've decided to stay, but ultimately you need to do what's right for you. A game is just that...a game. It's not supposed to be a job. Take a break, chill a little, see how you feel.

Smartest post in this Topic.

Funkbut, probably you dont know me, but i know you, you see you are leader in this awesome gamming community and you are nice person, you dont have to leave community to enjoy your life, i mean like this OW_MY_EYE said, this is only a game not a job, go out and have fun with your friends and Girlfriend, enjoy your life, dont just be in the house stuck by your computer, First of all this is not healthy and second of all IDK how old are you but when you will get older you will regret being on the computer all the time when you were younger, so yea i suggest the same: chill, have fun in your life, but still sometimes come and take a look into this awesome community.

Thats what i think.

Thanx!

Edited by DeathBringer*