Baserace For Jaymod!

daredevil

Select one!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Select one!

• Baserace with 30 mins
    • Baserace with 20 mins
    • No baserace. Choose some another map. If you select this post your new map!

• Administrators

According to few people baserace is too long. But how about we make it 20 mins fun time instead of 30 mins. Practically hard anyone wins on baserace. All they want is fun flying from one side to another.

Poll for the map!

• Administrators
There are many maps I could post

We need +1 around 12Mb map without hitting any problem. :D

Anyone wants their maps on server register it here!

airfield assault !! XD

Nah i trust your choices. Any map will do for me.

OH BTW ! Plague made his own map together with akuma. Maybe we could put that one in rotation aswell ? to try it out? could be fun.

I will che"ck it out tomorrow and let u know if its cool map.

I really dont see what everyones problem is with bacerace. So what if it's 30 minutes it's a great map. I mean they put up with Minas Tirith and thats a long map in itself. Baserace is one of them maps that lets every class use it's skills to the fullest and gives people more than sufficient room to move around with crowding each other. I would prefer the 30 minute map because Baserace is one of my favorite maps hands down, that and braundorf

Baserace can be good, sometimes.

The problem is, as someone put it quite well a while ago (can't remember who), the game gets very one sided if the teams aren't really even. It sucks trying to defend a chain fence wimp base while trying to assault an mg and rocketgun paradise, with warnings all over the place for the other team as soon as you try to infiltrate...

I don't like baserace, so I voted against it. I've no idea what other maps could be added since I'm relatively new to ET and haven't played on very many servers, but there's gotta be something better out there.

Baserace can be good, sometimes.

The problem is, as someone put it quite well a while ago (can't remember who), the game gets very one sided if the teams aren't really even. It sucks trying to defend a chain fence wimp base while trying to assault an mg and rocketgun paradise, with warnings all over the place for the other team as soon as you try to infiltrate...

I don't like baserace, so I voted against it. I've no idea what other maps could be added since I'm relatively new to ET and haven't played on very many servers, but there's gotta be something better out there.

i agree it does suck when it's one sided but like any other map it's gonna get one sided it's just up to the people to be fair and make it right.

Hello, i thought id just say no to the poll thing because, from experience of playing this map, over and over and over again, it gets very repetative and can become boring after couple times of play so :?

Anyways

GodBless

Zeddy :rolleyes:

Hello, i thought id just say no to the poll thing because, from experience of playing this map, over and over and over again, it gets very repetative and can become boring after couple times of play so :?

Anyways

GodBless

Zeddy :rolleyes:

tis my experience too >< hence id leave it on etpub :P