Baserace For Jaymod!

daredevil

Select one!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Select one!

• Baserace with 30 mins
    • Baserace with 20 mins
    • No baserace. Choose some another map. If you select this post your new map!

20 minutes no more this is a better to see who scored more and for fun but ... more than 20 minutes it will be so boring map :hmm

lol may be we need some funny map the map for fun only like Golden Dunk for like 10 minutes having fun and more fun disable all weapon ... maybe a lil knife :D

goldendunka.jpg

I agree with Medic... I've said this before a looooong time ago that golden dunk would be a fun nonesense map to play!! we could make this our knife war ... LOL

Baserace pwns...

Jaymod only tho, and the reason it gets lame is that regardless of teams

it is 9 times out of 10 horribly one sided the whole map, just cuz of it's set up.

!vote NORTH POLE bishes!

2nd !vote Baserace

20 minutes no more this is a better to see who scored more and for fun but ... more than 20 minutes it will be so boring map :hmm

lol may be we need some funny map the map for fun only like Golden Dunk for like 10 minutes having fun and more fun disable all weapon ... maybe a lil knife :D

goldendunka.jpg

Just wait til you get a bunch of ppl that have never played it before askin "I don't get it, what are you supposed to do?" as someone dunks on their head.

GoldenDunk is good for a max of 10 minutes, otherwise it tends to get boring.

At least with baserace, you can keep building your base and play around with positioning. Plus if you can snipe well it's pretty a pretty good map to boost your KR.

Just wait til you get a bunch of ppl that have never played it before askin "I don't get it, what are you supposed to do?" as someone dunks on their head.

GoldenDunk is good for a max of 10 minutes, otherwise it tends to get boring.

That's what I said 10 Minutes :P

About what to do in GoldenDunk ... well well i don't think that you need to much knowledge to understand what to do in this map, You take the objective and go to score :D

About what to do in GoldenDunk ... well well i don't think that you need to much knowledge to understand what to do in this map, You take the objective and go to score :D

You'd be surprised how many times I've heard someone ask how to play it. I always thought it was obvious..but apparently not. :crazy