If You Dont Believe in UFOs? Watch This!

Pablin

The problem with these so called "evidence of aliens" is AUTHENTICITY of the material (i.e. video). At this time in age it is fairly easy to produce a movie/video that will show a UFO sighting - which is a fake. Here is an example:

I don't exclude the possibility of other life forms in our universe, however, human imagination can be deceptive.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've seen two UFO's. We lived in the country, here in Ohio. Like the town we lived in had a population of 100 at the very most. I was out watering the garden one day when I was pretty young, maybe 8 - 10 years old and happened to look up into the sky and saw this really bright white diamond shaped object in the sky near some clouds. I stared at it and just continued to watch, and it suddenly got a little less bright, then maybe a couple of seconds later it vanished entirely out of the sky.

I saw another one a lot later, I was probably 14 at the time, I was walking to the park and looked into the sky and thought I saw a star, but thought for a moment that the sun was still out - there's no way stars should be out at that time of day and looked back up into the sky and it was gone - nowhere to be found. My dad worked really close to our house ~15 mile drive - and he would often see UFO's flying over the treeline accross from his work. (he worked in a guard tower, a pretty tall one) My dad actually showed me a video of one of the UFO's he'd caught on tape, it was hovering over a bridge over a highway and it was glowing orange and it suddnely just got really bright orange colored and then it dimmed out and was gone.

There's no way that humans are the only things in the universe - I think aliens exist. Sure, our military has tons of new planes, technology, plans, and many other things that they won't tell us about. We're supposed to just listen to what they tell us and take their word for it, and I simply cannot do that - I need all the facts before deciding as to whether or not aliens are real. I think our government is/definitely has worked with "alien technology" or "UFO's" and tried to reverse engineer them; but how successful they were in doing so is the real question. For all we may know, the air force may already have a couple of UFO's in it's arsenal. The government will never openly admit that there are UFO's or aliens out there - so if you really want to know, it's something you've got to determine for yourself.

Edited by lokix420

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, aliens, with the technology to travel millions of light years, are so interested in a bunch of smelly, violent apes that they hover randomly in the night with their lights on. 

This makes total sense. 

.tin-foil-hat.jpg

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzruBraUC34&list=PL059462BDD23AFF76&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFHwKmHfdo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus&feature=related

+ hundreds of other videos, articles etc.

Nowdays cba to search any infos about the subject, ill just live my life and when something finally happens(if happens in my lifetime) ill just say "ha knew it". cba to start to write a book here, so just dig infos from all around the web and elsewhere&deeper if ur really into it, you will just get a headache. Shit happens all the time around world and you can't affect to it, so just let it be and let everything go slowly so wrong people might start doing something eventually(including 'normal' things in our world like money). gg time for sleep-->

The reason we won't see aliens is because of the distance not only in space, but in time. Alien civilizaions must exist or must had existed, but where? And, more importantly, when? If you consider the proposed 14 Billion Year life of the current Universe, you see that our existence is but a blink of an eye in the relative time-span. Not only would aliens need to know we exist (or vice versa) but they would have to exist in the same period of space and time as our own species. The calculated odds are far too 'astronomical' to consider seriously.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's also the string theory, which could be true too. I think we'll discover a lot of new things in our lifetime. I think people want to think that those who have seen ufos, or believe in ufos or aliens just want to write us off as crazy because it's easier to do that than to really think about the possibility that we're not the only things out there. And I mean, you're meaning to tell me that in our vast universe, and all the space that goes waaaaaaay beyond our universe, and is even expanding every single day - that there's no way that there's something else out there other than us? You've got to be really self-centered to believe that..space is honestly endless - we could never know if there's other life out there, if you ask me.

I've also heard of a theory based on light years depending on how far these so called "aliens" are. If there were to actually find us with a super-natural telescope from a million light years away, they wouldn't see us but they would either see dinosaurs or nothing in general.