If You Dont Believe in UFOs? Watch This!

Pablin

I believe or at least want to, however some of those are supersonic jets and falling space debris.

That cat looks so pissed off LOL

Edited by Waster

Chariots of the Gods, man. They practically own South America. :D

Personally I'm of the belief that with the size and age of the universe it's incredibly ignorant to think that there isn't life or any other further evolved and advanced civilizations out there. But I'm also with Stephen Hawking in that we probably shouldn't be trying to make contact with aliens-

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/04/stephen-hawking-update-alien-contact-not-a-wise-idea-a-sunday-feature.html

Altho' according to the last couple of minutes of the video that Pablin's posted with the "former employee from Area 51" phoning in to that radio or tv show it's already too late to have any such concerns and we're all doomed anyway :dntk

• Like 2

That dont surprise me cuz in fact im a beliver..and we are so egocentric thinking that we are alone in a so vast Universe...

in so many diferent galaxys whit planets like our whit the similar distance from theyr suns...what the probability to exist life...

for me a its a possibility and i belive in that...and that the goverments are trying to hidde something for sure and not only for the alien case...

they distorce information everyday at every news update...so why not for the UFOS

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for my bas english, writing from italy.

i dont know why this sort of things happen only in usa and in russia. like in hollywood movies :)

here nothing!!!!!!!

Edited by bbuuuhhhh

i dont know why this sort of things happen only in usa and in russia. like in hollywood movies :)

here nothing!!!!!!!

Exactly, that is ONE of the biggest problems with "alien" sightings.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

here nothing!!!!!!!

china and norway are in us?

eh... It would be so easy for those to be even military tests, falling space debri, etc. Hoax's as well... Anyway, I think it would be ignorant to say that there it is not possible for there to be other intelligent life, but I would say that it's not as likely that they exist. It's a possibility, don't get me wrong, but I'm basing it on the fact that out of every creature alive on Earth, we are the only to think using more than instinct, we use morals etc. - do you think a creature from another planet would be like us in this respect?

china and norway are in us?

I think what he meant is that the majority happen in the USA.

Also if you think about the type of aircraft the USA is developing that we do know about, you have think what the heck are they developing that we don't know about?

For example, the SR-71 was top secret before when it was new. When peoples in Commercial airlines saw it (by chance), they would be met by people on the ground and told never to talk about what they saw. It was introduced back in 1966, could go 3 times the speed of sound, and fly at 85,000 ft. I am sure this seemed alien and was considered a UFO by the common person (if they saw it).

Now lets not mix UFOs and aliens. Just because it is a UFO does not mean it is an alien. I think that what people are seeing is top secret military projects. Also, I do not think that aliens exist, but that isn't something we can prove or disprove at the moment (its just my opinion)

• Like 2