WHat's ET

Skillz

Okay i've been browsing forums and games a bit. Someone point me in the general direction of ET so I can see what it is/get it if its good. I'm a pretty narrow minded game player. I stick with one game usually until no one's left online lol..

imagine if the bald headed marine from doom had a prequel story and the abilty to jump and move his gun in a direction opposite to his eyesight and was able to give out medic packs and ammmo without having to die first and instead of BFGs had pliers and instead of imps and cyber-demon goats had Nazis but not in the colour blue and oh if he was an allied soldeir too and you get the idea. hopefully

Cool where do I get it?

whilst you could google it, its much better to nab the modified version from Here

Download, (bout 250 ish mb) install (comes to bout 500mb i think? its the maps that eat up your hd) and play. its five years old, so as long as your not running windows 95 or an Amiga machine you should be ok. XP is very good for it; vista likes to crash and no idea bout windows 7. No idea if Medics version will run on Linux, so you can either emulate through Wine if running linux, or just emulate windows itself. Or you can google for a linux version for it, should be fine but i have no real idea what to do with linux when you go beyond Ubuntu and into,say, Arch. No idea on macs

Also get vent if you got a headset (Vent)

So er yeah ...

Download

Install

Run(run as an adminstrator if in vista and game is installed on local drive)

click on one of the FA servers

Play

Kick ass

Be nice

Donate

Buy Dare some cupcakes for his bday

Hug baska at least once a day

dont make KYN or joe angry

Celvbrate if you ever see someone like goat or Pepe come back

Most importantly

Have fun

:)

(PS 666th post. rock on )

lol old link by just one day :P

lol no 2 days muuahahahaaha

well people dunno how to use et starter pro... so made 2 folder method but full automatic and with fa main menu ... so after that if people still dunno how to use it, I'm just gonna close my pc and disconnect from internet :hmm

• 2 months later...

whilst you could google it, its much better to nab the modified version from Here

Download, (bout 250 ish mb) install (comes to bout 500mb i think? its the maps that eat up your hd) and play. its five years old, so as long as your not running windows 95 or an Amiga machine you should be ok. XP is very good for it; vista likes to crash and no idea bout windows 7. No idea if Medics version will run on Linux, so you can either emulate through Wine if running linux, or just emulate windows itself. Or you can google for a linux version for it, should be fine but i have no real idea what to do with linux when you go beyond Ubuntu and into,say, Arch. No idea on macs

Also get vent if you got a headset (Vent)

So er yeah ...

Download

Install

Run(run as an adminstrator if in vista and game is installed on local drive)

click on one of the FA servers

Play

Kick ass

Be nice

Donate

Buy Dare some cupcakes for his bday

Hug baska at least once a day

dont make KYN or joe angry

Celvbrate if you ever see someone like goat or Pepe come back

Most importantly

Have fun

:)