Microsoft offers free Xbox 360 to PC buyers

Corey

Free Microsoft Xbox Promotion

Microsoft is looking to bolster sales of Windows-powered computers this summer by offering students a free Xbox 360 video game console with a qualifying PC purchase. Beginning on May 18th in Canada and on May 20th in the United States, students who purchase a PC for at least $599 CAD in Canada or $699 in the U.S. will receive a free 4GB Xbox 360. Purchases must be made from participating retailers including Best Buy, Dell.com, Fry’s Electronics, HPDirect.com, Microsoft Stores and NewEgg.com in the U.S., and Best Buy, Dell.ca, Future Shop, Staples and The Source in Canada. Microsoft did not indicate when the promotion ends.

Read

qkc_gfF8WzM

View the full article

Again.. 4GB is not enough but atleast it's free

I have a 4GB. You can remove the old external harddrives from the original 360 and stick it directly into the HD slot on these. Ebay and other sources may have the older style HD for cheap.

Ah I see so the promo is for students. Pretty interesting that they provide only a 4GB Xbox360 that is free though but not enough storage space. Either way it's cool xD

I like pc as well. Maybe a lil better than console but console is just more practical. Cant play family games in the living room with multiple viewers/players on a single screen.