Hello!!

Delaynee

I figured maybe I should actually post a quick hello since I frequent Hardcore & Etpub quite often (ok, sometimes jaymod every once in awhile.. we just won't discuss that :embrass).

My name is Delainie or Delaynee aka Dee. I live in Canada. It is currently snowing outside. Ehmmm.. Yeah. If anything else needs to be answered for you to feel that this is an actual intro, then ask away I spose.

Just would like to toss out that Fox is a nerd, Emrin is super cool, Fiend = vftw, Chuck is my favourite nightmare.. And dare is my queen of etpub :wub::lol:

That is all.

• Administrators

In other news

Saskatchewan farmers have moved from hoping for rain to cursing showers as cold wet weather is hampering the 2009 harvest.

The latest crop report shows many farmers are late with harvesting operations.

The report noted wind, rain and frost were the major causes of crop damage.

Farmers with unharvested fields are hoping for a string of sunnier days and warmer temperatures.

Weather Canada has confirmed that ETPUB is still nubier then jaymod.

In other news

Saskatchewan farmers have moved from hoping for rain to cursing showers as cold wet weather is hampering the 2009 harvest.

The latest crop report shows many farmers are late with harvesting operations.

The report noted wind, rain and frost were the major causes of crop damage.

Farmers with unharvested fields are hoping for a string of sunnier days and warmer temperatures.

Weather Canada has confirmed that ETPUB is still nubier then jaymod.

Haha - nice :rolleyes: I would still say etpub > gaymod.. just tossing that out there!

• 4 years later...

Instead of posting a new 'oh heeeey there', um, post, I am just going to "revive" this one - that is cool, right?

Most of what I said in my original post is still relevant.. minus the snow part.. it has been 30+C the past few days. It will probably snow next week though.  Oh. And I basically only play on the silent server.

That is all.