Anyone remember.....?

Achiyan

• 1 month later...

Any one remember this one -> Vectrex :)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vectrex It was first "console type" gear which I used at home. My younger brother was mainly using it (he is 7 years younger than me).

Masa_1964

Edited by Masa_1964

Dont know about the Mega Drive, i didnt like it much....but the Sega Channel, man thats epic. wish i had something like that for the 360 or pc

I remember the Mega drive. I always wanted a 3DO console back in the day but never got one. I did have a Sega Saturn though which was awesome for its day.

But Sega Channel... Man, it was sweet. I'd play all night on weekends with my brother and friends. I'm kinda suprised that nothing like that is offered. It may be because of the loss of revenue for game developers from lost sales.

Edited by TulsaGeoff

Ok, let's go back a little more. Does anyone remember having to configure the memory of PCs to make the game run. Like turning off sound cards to allow the video card more memory? Convential , upper , XMS, HMA, EMS memory? You used to have to create multiple profiles to run programs. Oh, the old DOS days. LOL

Ok, let's go back a little more. Does anyone remember having to configure the memory of PCs to make the game run. Like turning off sound cards to allow the video card more memory? Convential , upper , XMS, HMA, EMS memory? You used to have to create multiple profiles to run programs. Oh, the old DOS days. LOL

Yeah, 640kb limitation :) memory extension cards. Memory handling programs (which sucked). First PC in -87 was 8088 20Mb EGA screen, I used it for making AutoCAD drawings with software math prosessor (8087 was so dam expensive that time). I did make first sound card my self :D in -91 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covox_Speech_Thing

Masa_1964

Edited by Masa_1964
  • Like 1

I remember when there was no graphic user interface. Mosaic the browser before images where available and gopher and web crawler for search engines... and telenet, muds, mushes and moos. my monitor was must black and white lol

That's one weird green looking dildo :/

yes it is and if you tickle the right spot it lights up lol

dose anyone remember were i left my pants :eek