what is your favorite sport...is the team that you more

wala

• Administrators

Another thread brought from the grave. wtf. Okay, I don't have a favorite sport that counts as mainstream sport. But I do enjoy watching Kickboxing, especially burmese kick boxing. Damm, do they kick ass. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
all contact sports coz i like to touch hairy sweaty men...

and i know joe likes that too but since he has aids not even the f***in dogs go near him...

no u know i can kick you short mexican ass, boxing 1v1 lol

I like [american] football! Pats is the hometeam here, but I dislike them and have been a Dolphins fan ever since I was a little lassie! :P

I guess I liked their colors or the dolphin or something haha. I was sad when Marino retired though.

no u know i can kick you short mexican ass, boxing 1v1 lol
bwhahah !!! younger,taller,heavier and i got latin style...keep dreaming canadian,we mexicans are the best at boxing...

volleyball. . . love playing it,

watching... hmm maybe just to learn some cool new tricks

but not realy fan of watching other ppl playing, i guess i have toomuch energy for just sitting ;)

I like noobsketball. Its like basketball where you are allowed to dribble, except the players must use pistols to try and shoot the basketball into the hoop. Ususally the game ends about 1-0 and half the players and a couple hundred spectators are killed. It was invented by Jim 'Jrod' Naismith to give noobs a chance.

Football was my favorits sport; I played football for eight years. Now I do MMA (mixed martial arts). It is pretty extreme. I've been out for a month becuase someone got me in an armbar and I heard my ligaments tearing. but I like it and don't want to stop :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

FUTBOL!!!! RSL (gotta rep the home team) and Man U

and basketball (just cuz i can grab the rim B) )