what is your favorite sport...is the team that you more

wala

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football was my favorits sport; I played football for eight years. Now I do MMA (mixed martial arts). It is pretty extreme. I've been out for a month becuase someone got me in an armbar and I heard my ligaments tearing. but I like it and don't want to stop :twisted:

Kempo Karate was my sport before I got hurt (What a surprise! An injury in martial arts? Who could see that one coming?). I used to do UFC fighting locally in Belleville, Illinois. No money in it though and most people think you are insane!

Other sports are wussy compared to martial arts.

Kempo is not a sport - it is more like a religion.

I like noobsketball. Its like basketball where you are allowed to dribble, except the players must use pistols to try and shoot the basketball into the hoop. Ususally the game ends about 1-0 and half the players and a couple hundred spectators are killed. It was invented by Jim 'Jrod' Naismith to give noobs a chance.

Sounds like Aztec basketball - the losing captain got killed at the end of the tournament. Now that would get the ratings up on ESPN! They should make a movie about Aztec Basketball.

Anyone ever play Bombing Run on Unreal Tournament? It's the game where you play soccer (oops... football) with a big yellow ball while everyone tried to kill you with Unreal Tournament weaponry. It's a lot of fun.

Maybe we could make ET football! We could get out gtk radiant and make a football field map then add a soccer ball from the UT2004 code and make a bombing run version of Wolf ET - complete with panzers and arties. Any admins interested?

I like noobsketball. Its like basketball where you are allowed to dribble, except the players must use pistols to try and shoot the basketball into the hoop. Ususally the game ends about 1-0 and half the players and a couple hundred spectators are killed. It was invented by Jim 'Jrod' Naismith to give noobs a chance.

Sounds like Aztec basketball - the losing captain got killed at the end of the tournament. Now that would get the ratings up on ESPN! They should make a movie about Aztec Basketball.

Anyone ever play Bombing Run on Unreal Tournament? It's the game where you play soccer (oops... football) with a big yellow ball while everyone tried to kill you with Unreal Tournament weaponry. It's a lot of fun.

Maybe we could make ET football! We could get out gtk radiant and make a football field map then add a soccer ball from the UT2004 code and make a bombing run version of Wolf ET - complete with panzers and arties. Any admins interested?

Heh sounds fun, that bombing run game does. What's up with your app. phantasm? I put in a good word, did u get any news yet?

Also, what is Kempo, is that the one with sticks? You fought UFC? Do they have a minor league or something or are you a pro fighter?