Hydro Dam Final

daredevil

• Administrators

Overview

========

Axis and Allied forces have set up operations on either side of a dam, each must

collect and return an objective to their bases. Access to the objective is by

means of a successful dynamite charge at enemy door. Control of base flags leads

to forward spawn opportunity.

Map features

============

Balanced playing area on several levels with interconnectivity between levels.

Player can attack from above ground or use the tunnel systems to attack from behind.

Twin mounted mg-42 provide additional defense for bases.

Fog limits view to prevent sniper rule, however there exist several sniper positions.

48108_1.jpg

48108_2.jpg

48108_3.jpg

48108_4.jpg

48108_5.jpg

I've noticed many people get lost while playing this, usually they pile into the tunnels instead of going topside.

Axis-out of spawn turn left and go up the stairs. the door on the ground floor goes to tunnels.

Allies-out of spawn turn right. Left takes you into the tunnels.

Been playing mostly first time that map at FA2 but i kinda found it nice map for such server as FA2.

Even tho i got lost sometimes at tunnels i didnt really bother since i just selfkilled and started from spawn. Theres like 3 paths out of spawn to get at main field and i think its enought clear how to get out of spawn. Map is not so laggy and theres enought space for over 50 ppl to play this map.

• Administrators

Map timer is broke Dare....it gets to zero, but the map doesn't end until someone wins...

I figured issues causing it. I have applied the fix. Thanks nota. :)

I've noticed many people get lost while playing this, usually they pile into the tunnels instead of going topside.

Axis-out of spawn turn left and go up the stairs. the door on the ground floor goes to tunnels.

Allies-out of spawn turn right. Left takes you into the tunnels.

Haha,so do i valk!

That map is awesome. We were playing it back into time on Eye of War.LrF server. It was really nice. However when there is not enough people the map is boring, you can't even see each other. When there is too many people, it's impossible to get to the objective since they spawn too fast. It takes about 1 min to get to the other side then they spawn directly on you. So if we keep the same spawn time, I don't think the attackers can win the map.

• 9 months later...

Nope, you're not "building up" your base.. just planting dyno at a door, stealing an objective, and returning it to your side of the map. The only way it's similar to Baserace is that it is mirrored -- both sides look the same.

Nope, you're not "building up" your base.. just planting dyno at a door, stealing an objective, and returning it to your side of the map. The only way it's similar to Baserace is that it is mirrored -- both sides look the same.

Ok, so there are a few objectives which you have to steal and return to your own base, and of course, defend the objective in your base?

That sounds cool enough for me, at least it ain't a map where you have to repair your vehicle about 10 times or so. :P

Cool thing about this map , same objective for both teams, both have to defend and both have to do objective , and map is nice it don't eat any FPS like basic camping cycle maps :D