Slayer is back un(MIA)

Slayerz

Well shit its been a very looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I've been online game/fourm/etc well I've been redesigning my life when my dad die 3 months ago and followed by a lawsuit from my own family i was hit hard I've had to get a new car and I'm current living on the farm i grew up in as a child. my US Marshal S.W.A.T. team has rotated (every three months its a cycle of 4 teams) and I'm doing local work. I"ve been hospitalize three time in my break from continuous black outs due to a mental problem cause by stress and lack of sleep so now i do meditation and I've also been working on the religious side of me welp that's about all to all the oldies :P hi i'm back and to the newbs hi and welcome to =F|A=.

• Like 2

Hi back from the newbs from the Newb representative :)

And I honestly think you've had a worse 3 months than my total life has ever been.

Good that you're back ;)

Edited by Marar4
  • Like 1