Demos?

Zairan

I bought my Call of Duty app from the App Store on my Mac, but it's like, not complete? I mean, I know how to make demos and CoD will tell me that it's recording, but I can't find those recordings after I've made them. It's really disconcerting, and I'm kind of worried because it does the same thing for screenshots and even if I use the command for a screenshot that came with the Mac, it doesn't exactly get the pic with the command like it usually does. (Failed explanation).

Anyone have any idea of what I can do to get the demo/screenshot files from CoD?

Hopefully I'm understanding the question, on a Mac COD4 screenshots should be in this directory /Applications/Call of Duty 4/Call of Duty 4 Data/main/screenshots/ and the demos will be in basically the same directory except they would be under /Applications/Call of Duty 4/Call of Duty 4 Data/main/demos/ (if I'm not mistaken)

Are you using the command /screenshotjpeg to take your screens?

Because it doesn't exist on my laptop. I can search my computer for it, but the only thing it brought up for that was this webpage again. I'm seriously confused. I don't know what happened to my CoD.

ive had her try it GIs way and also had her search demos folder, and showed her a youtube video. the folder doesnt exist where its supposed to. I'm guessin because she got it as an app from apple...if im not mistaken....?

EDIT: maybe someone who knows macs can teamview with her or somethin, cause try to help over xfire not workin lol. that and im not good with macs....

I suggest calling it something easy to find...

example.(console command) /screenshotjpeg Speedfact then search computer for speedfact.jpeg pretty specific. then make short cut to the folder...

could it be it needs to be run/searched in Administrator mode?

as for demos.. again in Console /record Speedfact then /stoprecord so now do search for speedfact.dm_1 and again make shortcut to folder.

I suggest calling it something east to find...

example.(console command) /screenshotjpeg Speedfact then search computer for speedfact.jpeg pretty specific. then make short cut to the folder...

could it be it needs to be run/searched in Administrator mode?

as for demos.. again in Console /record Speedfact then /stoprecord so now do search for speedfact.dm_1 and again make shortcut to folder.

why am i your demo person?

speakin of demos, is there some way for z to be able to watch her own demos. Right now i have her sending them to me so i can review em but lol dont think thats the only way.