superbowl?

ReedLAb

so as a former resident of B'more, I was a bit down after that very very dissappointing last-minute loss. I still remember in 5th grade when the whole city went crazy and how we all beat up this one kid eric for supporting the giants.

anyway, what do you guys think about the superbowl this year? who gonna win?

Edited by adamobarca

I know how you felt adam, the pub we were in for the match had only around 10 Ravens fans including myself, rest were Pats fans which sucked.. I still can't believe how they lost but I was shocked at how they played very well and it went down to one kick. Oh well, next season it is! :D

that 49ers match was almost as fail as the ravens....

nuff said... :/

im gonna watch the super bowl also for the nachos and commercials.

(and see the old plastic mummy madonna and wut she is gonna play -.-)

i don't care for either team really lol

God , I hate the giants. I hope that they lose in a disgraceful fashion. I am not a Pats fan but I would pull for any team playing agains NY giants. I really wanted to see San Fran make it to the bowl but it was not to be. I will be eating hot wings and watching the game anyway because I love football but I wish different teams were playing.