NQ - unlimted charge bar /ammo , yes/no?

F257

Unlimted charge bar/ammo  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Unlimted charge bar/ammo

• Unlimted charge bar/ammo
    • Unlimted charge bar/limited ammo
    • Limted charge bar/Unliminted ammo
    • Liimted charge bar/liminted ammo

lol dave's NQ baby. if it's a fun server, it's a double edge having unlimited charge. everything used to protect you from spam (i.e. flak jacket, adrenaline) is xp oriented. if you are a new player, it can be a daunting task to try to gain 200 engy xp to protect yourself from flak as well as 200 med xp for the juice (or is it 140xp, i forget). i know in jmod there is a way to start everyone out with their stars, or max xp in a few specific categories. you could try this, to make it more friendly to first time connectors. hard to say how that will take though. doesn't sound to me like a vet/competitive server so... i say make it as nubbly as possible and ridiculous as possible. add fun maps - golden dunk, that haunted house map, super gold rush, that billiards map, etc.

i'll log on and check it out tonight, see how it looks and maybe make a more educated response.

lol dave's NQ baby. if it's a fun server, it's a double edge having unlimited charge. everything used to protect you from spam (i.e. flak jacket, adrenaline) is xp oriented. if you are a new player, it can be a daunting task to try to gain 200 engy xp to protect yourself from flak as well as 200 med xp for the juice (or is it 140xp, i forget). i know in jmod there is a way to start everyone out with their stars, or max xp in a few specific categories. you could try this, to make it more friendly to first time connectors. hard to say how that will take though. doesn't sound to me like a vet/competitive server so... i say make it as nubbly as possible and ridiculous as possible. add fun maps - golden dunk, that haunted house map, super gold rush, that billiards map, etc.

i'll log on and check it out tonight, see how it looks and maybe make a more educated response.

yeah...caen is unloved and i have no idea why this version of venice has no cp ; i preusme its a smaller file size thogh. Wouldent make too nubby - still like to do the obj lol . Oh and that dunk map has habit of crashing . Na i think best to leave maps obj oriented with perhaps one fun map; that way people can still do obj and bots wont be so useless :lol:

• Administrators

People always get bored with unlimited stuff since their is no challenge. You just keep shooting bullets like a retard and wait if someone dies or not.

My personal choice would be:

1. Single jump backed up with limited things.

But again thats my personal choice. But for fun I would say keep double jump and no adren. Adren literally sucks. But i have seen new ET player literally worship Adren.

More or less I have seen people spamming artillery. It's only 1 per min on our servers in most of the map and in NQ its 2 per min. Since it's unlimited people keep spamming cannisters and that add's more load in low end GPU's and hence create lags. They can also keep throwing medic and ammo packs all over the map and client has to render it in most visible area. On board GPU users will have more lag cos they can't render graphics and hence drop in FPS.

Low end GPU has to render more entities on high slot server, resulting "lag, lag, lag" in general chat.

Caen is good map when you are having 10 vs 10 avg population. Map rotation will change with popularity of NQ.

lol i could never deal with single jump - single and a half maybe - particaly in maps like snatch and warbell where it gets depressing getting from spawn to obj and perhaps back with little jump height lol .

Hmm yes XP whoring has been a bit of a problem but not much tbh. The way the XP levels up in NQ + the fact maps rarley rate with bots on most of time means i think most players get depressed statying in spawn :P

Arty is a bit of problem at times lol - particulry in maps like Suppply and Goldrush

Do love adren. I hate it on Jaymod , but then im not a fan of Jaymod lol . With Jaymod i get a sense that it increases stamina, speed , and reduces damage. On NQ i dont feel any change in speed but it does reduce damge and perhaps increase stanima.

And ah i find if your just into serious fragging unlimted may not be that fun. Its good to just be able to wade into bots non-stop and its just funb really not to have to worry about running out of ammo or having to reload whilst being shot st. Its less tense so less stressfull i find lol. If your into having actual scrim fights where you end up doing 180 spins in the air before crouching and headshoting at whoeever was behind you , this might suck as it seems 'unfair ' but then again you could use unlimted ammo as target - just keep eye on ammo and reload when your close 1 bullet in the cartrdidge or something. Pretend that if you dont you ll have to reload whilst getting shot at lol

I personally find it works both ways. I am an obj player as anyone who's seen me play will most likley say, and whilst you got unlimted ammo, they got it too , so the difference is neutal and you do just the same amount of damage as each other, withouht having to reload of course

But then i do suck at the actual playing physics of the game so perhaps this is why im an avid fan of these noobyy settings :P

And i suppose caen is ok ...just dont understand that version of Venice lol

i've already said my opinion, i agree with francis and skully, u dare said there's no competition, but everybody have acually the same privilege as the others...i mean this is a very fun server, and everyday some people come, try it and comes back day after...there are already a few regulars who likes actual settings and find it's funny to play like that. But, IF WE MUST remove some of this goods, i think the better would be limited ammo and recharge, it actually seems retarded shoot till enemy dies XD and sometimes i surprise me pressing reload key :P

i've already said my opinion, i agree with francis and skully, u dare said there's no competition, but everybody have acually the same privilege as the others...i mean this is a very fun server, and everyday some people come, try it and comes back day after...there are already a few regulars who likes actual settings and find it's funny to play like that. But, IF WE MUST remove some of this goods, i think the better would be limited ammo and recharge, it actually seems retarded shoot till enemy dies XD and sometimes i surprise me pressing reload key :P

Lol ...erm ..the whole reason i made this thread was because there was limited ammo and recahrge , and iwanted to protest but in a ...shall we say ...diplomatic manner? Certianly i and skully at the time wernt happy lol. No offense but you are contradting yourself a bit , i think .

i mean this is a very fun server, and everyday some people come, try it and comes back day after...there are already a few regulars who likes actual settings and find it's funny to play like that.

The settings are unlimted ammo, unlimted recharge , adren, and what feels like 1.5 jump . Oh and guided missile

But, IF WE MUST remove some of this goods, i think the better would be limited ammo and recharge

But what you want is essaintly a normal NQ server 0_o fun factor reduced to 2 me thinks lol :lol:

Eh i can see im losing this fight ... damm you Nik you've betrayed me >< :P

Ps its funny watching people reload then Baska going ...dont.

xD

mate i just said that if it's absolutely necessary to remove something, i wolud remove that xD :P

lol i swear you were batting for my side once ...

oh yeah i totally agree with the two guys over me! it was such a funny server with guided rockets, adre unlimited ammo & charge and all other things! :lol:

the quote does not lie! The unlimted ammo/charge bar is what makes server unique. Its why this thread was made ! Its why i just took a screenshot of the poll vote to prove the results so i can re-edcit them in photshop later! lol :P If something must must must be added or removed i suggest medic/field ops class limits. But well i dont own server lol :lol: so in the end its not up to me ...

PS Vsay fa16

But again thats my personal choice. But for fun I would say keep double jump and no adren. Adren literally sucks. But i have seen new ET player literally worship Adren.

Its not only new players that worship it, its most of those SL whores aswell lol

• Like 1

If something must must must be added or removed i suggest medic/field ops class limits.

:hmm what do you mean?

cos i can limit medic to get their medic packs or use adre or anything else and also change air strick per minute? so guys ask what you wanna see ingame ;)

• Like 1

:hmm what do you mean?

cos i can limit medic to get their medic packs or use adre or anything else and also change air strick per minute? so guys ask what you wanna see ingame ;)

lol i would say change nothing :P but if your wondering whatmy post meant i meant like max numbers on how many meds /field ops there are - .e.g no more than 3 meds per team, no more than 3 field ops. but as i say, i wouldent change anything :P

• Like 1

lol i would say change nothing :P but if your wondering whatmy post meant i meant like max numbers on how many meds /field ops there are - .e.g no more than 3 meds per team, no more than 3 field ops. but as i say, i wouldent change anything :P

maaahhhhhhhh this also i can do it ... put limit class per team its not easy its damn easy

• Like 1