NQ - unlimted charge bar /ammo , yes/no?

F257

Unlimted charge bar/ammo  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Unlimted charge bar/ammo

• Unlimted charge bar/ammo
    • Unlimted charge bar/limited ammo
    • Limted charge bar/Unliminted ammo
    • Liimted charge bar/liminted ammo

Mmm.. i personally was dissapointed to see that the charge bar was not unlimted (and cov ops lost uni as a possible reuslt) when i played this morniing. Not sure if it was a glitch or just tempory setting but i know that Valentino was unhappy with the unlimited charge (something bout SL) but other like me and skully prefer it the way it was. I understand that this is a modified verison of NQ , so im not sure which bits are server side and which arent so i decided to play it safe with the poll ;)

it's fun setting ... we just wanted you guys to have fun little but this can be changed by any high admin ... ask joe when he is in server.

the command to enable or disable unlimited weapon and ammo

!normalmode this the regulars mode no panzer guided or any unlimited ammo also no venom

!funmode this unlimited mode unlock all weapons with unlimited ammo

so if you wanna disable it ... it's easy just ask :P

if you wanna disable that mode and keep some stuff like guided panzer and venom it's also possible just ask.

I think it should be limited for both. If both were unlimited it would be too easy lol

lol its la ot more fun with unlimted on both - makes for a more frag-oriented game than obj-oriented game

I think it should be limited for both. If both were unlimited it would be too easy lol

lol its la ot more fun with unlimted on both - makes for a more frag-oriented game than obj-oriented game

But too much arty and A/S spam, along with more rambo meds who dont run out of health packs. And rndaes and panzers will get spammed a lot aswell.

hello,

. those who want set nq server normal settings, should at least play the mod

The !funmode cmd is taken away from !help

no more unlimited ammo, no more flying around with panzers, reload , not even adre rofl :P

its even impossible to play with panzer now.. the speed of the panzer is way to fast, cant control the cams with it anymore. So might aswell disable the cams also.

all our regulars from past couple days complaining bout it and disconnecting.

To keep our regulars on server, making this post is only thing i can do since noone is on xfire.

morningpissed skull

@dare have u added that !give cmd yet ? cant find it in the list mate. Mayeb this is only way to keep some players on server today....

Changes once in a while are good, but changes every day could be bad!

Comon dude, my 77k xp looks retarded now with adrenaline Disabled !

Thank god the soundpack is still freaking awesome, cos server settings are pretty boring now. sry :P

XD

hello,

. those who want set nq server normal settings, should at least play the mod

anyway, now u all got it set without unlimited ammo, no more flying around with panzers, reload , etc..

I'd like to see some of them ppl who wanted it this way on server now lol...

The !funmode cmd is taken away from !help

To keep our regulars on server, making this post is only thing i can do since noone is on xfire.

Plz if u change serversettings , try them out, cos its even impossible to play with panzer now.. everyone complaining bout it and disconnecting.

In fact, i dont see the point anymore of going to NQ when cant even play with venom or panzer

pro to the max

pissed skull

@dare have u added that !give cmd yet ? cant find it in the list mate. Mayeb this is only way to keep some players on server today....

Changes once in a while are good, but changes every day could be bad!

XD

lol no adren, missile cam ... even if you decide in then end to never give unlimted ammo/recharge bar (please dont , they're good! :P ) would it be possible to give back adren? certianlty, i think, it woud be possible with adren with no trouble to server . but yeah - givew us back fun :lol:

well this is just my opinion.

If you want NQ to stay as a pure fun server, i think its good to add those things.

However, if you want NQ to be like F|A 1 and 2, populated, i want to, then i think you need to take away those stuff.

Maybe add adren, but unlimited ammo and charge bar will keep some people coming, but not a lot of people.

just my 2 cents

well this is just my opinion.

If you want NQ to stay as a pure fun server, i think its good to add those things.

However, if you want NQ to be like F|A 1 and 2, populated, i want to, then i think you need to take away those stuff.

Maybe add adren, but unlimited ammo and charge bar will keep some people coming, but not a lot of people.

just my 2 cents

lol and etpub is not populated ? :P Just make it make fun server IMO - missile guide cannot be taken seriously ^^ At least five other servers for 'non-fun'