which has been the greatest achievement of your life?

VazQueezz!

@Docwarren : it's nice to see that there is people who got almost nothing and still make great things. Very impressive.

Getting almost 100% everywhere in school while working 50h/week to pay school and everything.

Good question. I'm proud of getting admitted to my secondary school, from the primary school I came we didn't learn such basic things which I was required at the prelimary exam.

Being able to express myself with some poems I wrote a few years back, didn't work out as planned but I learned from the experience. I still write poems, but they aren't as good as a year and a half ago. :(

Umm, being able to ask one of the girls I liked a lot to my grads (prom), I know it's stupid but I think it was one of my biggest achievements :)

Also being able to rise up from the countless amounts of bullying I had to endure. I fell when I was younger and chipped my two front teeth, resulting in my teeth being crooked also, making me look like Bugs Bunny. I was mocked by people in my class in school, people in the scouts, by my sister and by people I didn't even know. Anytime I said it to a teacher/someone I was branded a rat over saying what happened.. I hated my life and wished something good would eventually come out of it and I was right. I had braces (2 retainers - one before and one after the traintracks) and that fixed my teeth in the end which I'm delighted to say. The funny thing about it all is that those same people who mocked and bullied me over my teeth, had to get braces themselves over their fked up teeth. I would make sarcastic comments over it but I would never swoop down to their level.

Being able to express myself with some poems I wrote a few years back, didn't work out as planned but I learned from the experience. I still write poems, but they aren't as good as a year and a half ago. :(

Umm, being able to ask one of the girls I liked a lot to my grads (prom), I know it's stupid but I think it was one of my biggest achievements :)

Also being able to rise up from the countless amounts of bullying I had to endure. I fell when I was younger and chipped my two front teeth, resulting in my teeth being crooked also, making me look like Bugs Bunny. I was mocked by people in my class in school, people in the scouts, by my sister and by people I didn't even know. Anytime I said it to a teacher/someone I was branded a rat over saying what happened.. I hated my life and wished something good would eventually come out of it and I was right. I had braces (2 retainers - one before and one after the traintracks) and that fixed my teeth in the end which I'm delighted to say. The funny thing about it all is that those same people who mocked and bullied me over my teeth, had to get braces themselves over their fked up teeth. I would make sarcastic comments over it but I would never swoop down to their level.

wow its awesome hobbit and i think that aren´t nothing stupid because the poems ARE FOR THEM. I think that it´s a wonderful idea because you can know if your poem is good or bad :)

Well, good question what my greatest achievement is so far.

But I think it's been the point that I spent 4 years in volunteer fire department including ambulance service, survived a major accident that nearly killed me and continued after rehab.

Yes, I guess that's my greatest achievement so far.