cannot thank the medic...............

Tarzan

As it is now, you cannot do 2 vsays after eachother on jay1. This is rather disturbing somewhat, because when I say v21 ( I need a medic), i cannot say thank you when I get healed. I want to be able to thank the nice medic, but I can't.

My point is, is it really neccesary to have the limit set on 1 vsay?

Could we set it to 2?

At least some of you must agree with me that the thing described above is annoying.

Jay 2 was the same. We tried bumping it up to limit of 3. We are now back to 1.... thankfully.

And I was one of the ones who pushed for having it at 3.

I spent more admin time warning and muting to fill up my lifetime.

I was also one of those pushing for 2-3 vsays for this exact reason.. But ultimately, I'd rather just make a bind saying "Thanks for reviving!" or something..

I've seen many people saying thanx by typing it in main chat. It also happened to me, and had to say thanx the same way and got some shoots in the process.

I guess medics and ammo servants need to get used to it.

Whats more annoying is 20 ppl spamming vsays, spam protection is there for a reason.

well yes of course, but is 2 vsays after eachother that annoying? I believe that on jay 2 or 3 there isn't a spamlimit. Seems odd to me that only on jay1 there is a limit this strict

On jay3 it lock right after 2 but in 5 second you can send the third. It works well.

ok, but a third is not needed. A second vsay is needed and wanted to be able to thank the medic, for example.

I asked to set the limit to 2 vsays, not 3:)

• Administrators

well yes of course, but is 2 vsays after eachother that annoying? I believe that on jay 2 or 3 there isn't a spamlimit. Seems odd to me that only on jay1 there is a limit this strict

Yes its annoying. Would you like me to make it more strict on jay2 and 3?

Yes its annoying. Would you like me to make it more strict on jay2 and 3?

I can only speak for jay3 but in my opinion it is fine like it is. Yes, some people spam with annoying vsays from time to time, but its easy to handle them usually. No need for a change as far as I am concerned.

I'm not really a fan of Jay but this Vsay limit really is a good thing because new players got the habit to yell for a medic like billions of times when they get killed and want to be revived. With a limit like this that simply can't happen and team mates won't be bothered with the annoying spam.

On jay3 it lock right after 2 but in 5 second you can send the third. It works well.

IMHO 2 vsays are enough to call a medic and thank him for the revive/giving health. Same for Field Ops ofc.

I'm not really a fan of Jay but this Vsay limit really is a good thing because new players got the habit to yell for a medic like billions of times when they get killed and want to be revived. With a limit like this that simply can't happen and team mates won't be bothered with the annoying spam.

IMHO 2 vsays are enough to call a medic and thank him for the revive/giving health. Same for Field Ops ofc.

my point exactly