Your favorite game single player

DirtyShadow

Single player game huh? Guess I'll go for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum :]

When I was young I played rollercoaster 2 always with my brother! Well if my parents let me.....

But my brother was always playing with the rule : I'm older :(

When I was young I played rollercoaster 2 always with my brother! Well if my parents let me.....

But my brother was always playing with the rule : I'm older :(

I used to play the first Rollercoaster with my brother and dad, but my dad was better than both of us lol.. dad played it while we were at skool n he was running the shop -.- rofl :D

The Saboteur has become my favourite single player game.

I WAS a fan of Halo and Halo 2, but once the 360 came out (which I did not and will not buy), I stopped using my xbox 'cause Live was dead for those games.

rtcw but I can only play 20 mins at a time - I feel very sick and lose my appetite after but its worth it.

Wolfenstein (2009) I can do 40 mins, still feel sick but don't lose appetite, unfortunately crap game.

I think its the sway, or the survival horror of rtcw that makes me feel queasy.

but i come back every time.b

original Punch-Out!!! --- Perfect Dark (N64) --- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (S. Genesis) --- Sonic Generations (playing on PC) --- and Batman: Arkham Asylum (playing on PC)

i could come up with a whole page of games, these are just on the tip of my nose :P