NEW PC Build

Antichrist

I have no idea man... my brother told me he bought a different 1gb card because it was faster than this one. I always thought 1gb was 1gb no matter what... but I really didn't think much about the chipset and other variables.

But it's a great card bro :D Mine has dual DVI out, and 1 HDMI out. I'm using the dual DVI now.. I don't think my 23" has an HDMI input.. but this works. it kicks my other cards ass, that's for sure.

GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 :) I'm happy with it. $120 card for free. Although I'll find some way to pay him back.. I hate handouts. He'll get free car work or something lol.

:P

Faster like faster clock, shaders, bandwidth, core clock, etc. all of which, I dont understand. ^^ A tip - If you wanna see temps, cpu speed and GPU speed etc -- I reccomend CoreTemp, CPU-Z and GPU-Z.

I was just messin around in my bios...Got my CPU to run at 4.4ghz @ 1.305 corevolt and when loading Bf3 campaign and playing a little i didnt get higher than ~45C about

Is this your thread or anti's? Just wondering

Where are the pics?!? Take a pic of the inside, I don't want to see a birdness of wires! :noob

Is this your thread or anti's? Just wondering

Where are the pics?!? Take a pic of the inside, I don't want to see a birdness of wires! :noob

Its Anti's Lol. But my thread didnt see much action nd this one was just easier to find for me, so I thought i'd post...I have a number of pics up already. My DROID only takes poopyish-ish pictures from the outside. Besides, with the hyper 212+ on it now...Ya cant see anything!

LOL I don't care if he's posting here, it turned into a christmas present build thread :)

And I also tried taking pics inside my PC, and they kept coming out dark as hell. I still have to clean up my wiring, although it's all at the bottom of the case.. but it still bothers the shit out of me..

LOL I don't care if he's posting here, it turned into a christmas present build thread :)

And I also tried taking pics inside my PC, and they kept coming out dark as hell. I still have to clean up my wiring, although it's all at the bottom of the case.. but it still bothers the shit out of me..

Flash, did u use flash? If that doesnt work, set a light over it, or maybe hold a flashlight in one hand?

• 3 months later...