Mines in F|A #1

Lush*

I was wondering if it was possible to up the amount of mines you get from 15 to 25. It's not a huge deal to me, I would like to be able to use more than 15 mines. And sometimes when there is a bunch of engies you only get to plant like 3 or 4 of them. Just a suggestion. :D

lol i rember asking for limit to be increased to 50 - still would lol :P

:lol: 50 is kind of overdoing it a little. Plus I think the limit on Jaymod #2 is 50. 25 would be right down the middle :D

lo ljust realised they have 50 in j2 . lol must. do. more . research. in the future! (thunk head gainst wall)

• Administrators

Doable. Not all maps will have 25 though. It's non adren server so it takes team work to reach the objective all the way and if mines comes up especially s-mines they blow up 2-3 at a time.

But you got point if someone is waisting it then its hard to cover it up. But then again many use it as weapon (i used to use same way) and keep planting it in front to get more kills combined with rifle grenade.

Suggest me in which maps you would like to see 25 mines? I am planning to add new oasis to give more benefit to allies.

Old goldrush GALS will be soon replaced with new upcoming Goldrush. It's under beta testing atm and it's whole new Goldrush with more spawn points for axis and allies and total new tank system like SW goldrush.

Doable. Not all maps will have 25 though. It's non adren server so it takes team work to reach the objective all the way and if mines comes up especially s-mines they blow up 2-3 at a time.

But you got point if someone is waisting it then its hard to cover it up. But then again many use it as weapon (i used to use same way) and keep planting it in front to get more kills combined with rifle grenade.

Suggest me in which maps you would like to see 25 mines? I am planning to add new oasis to give more benefit to allies.

Old goldrush GALS will be soon replaced with new upcoming Goldrush. It's under beta testing atm and it's whole new Goldrush with more spawn points for axis and allies and total new tank system like SW goldrush.

omg if you replace goldrush GALS i will eat a dog.

marrakech street ,oasis, depot .

Off topic --> I was watching demo of some guy, got mode of other servers too, so while seeing demo I can hear girl saying "headshot" when player make a headshot . Is it possible to have that thing on FA severs too? It's really good.

:thanks biee

marrakech street ,oasis, depot .

Off topic --> I was watching demo of some guy, got mode of other servers too, so while seeing demo I can hear girl saying "headshot" when player make a headshot . Is it possible to have that thing on FA severs too? It's really good.

:thanks biee

people with good headshot aim will eventually quit server.

i tried playing few month ago in SAS server where they have it, i didnt have good aim back then.

i played there 1 hour, had one headshot per kill average, and i was so annoyed i quit server.

it was pretty awesome at first, but trust me, it gets annoying soon nuff

lol ok got it :P that was girl's voice saying "headshot".. so i got influnced very fast :embrass

i thought it was pretty sexy at first, but few minute later, you just want to find the girl and punch her in the face :D

Marrakech and Oasis for sure. Bremen I don't even think you can use mines :hmm . Supply Depot is to small I think to have 25 mines. I suppose maybe Caen as well. On a side note you could take Caen out of the rotation and the server wouldn't miss a beat. The maps been like a beat horse. Either way it would be nice to see the mines upped on some maps :thanks

Supply Depot is to small I think to have 25 mines.

lol! 50 mines can be plant easily , but issue is time needed to plant 50 mines ;)

And the fact that their would practically be no room for players to move without tripping the mines, especially with both teams having used all. I'm a supoorter of the 5 mines that are allowed in tournament play, but since im a little ETPub/Pro guy I guess im not wanted here :|