Euro 2012 Draw

DJ aka GDR DJ

I still think Ireland have a bit of a chance, I mean ye all think we will be beaten by Italy and Croatia. Well to be fair Ireland are still unbeaten since losing against Uruguay in a friendly in March this year and even in that they beat Italy 2-0 in a friendly in Belgium. As Mew said anything is possible, look at Greece in 04 to see that. I can't say that we'll win it, because let's be honest, ts prob not gonna happen but they could get to the playoffs via 2nd place. Who knows. Let's wait and see :)

My extreme Polish Pride is saying that Poland will win even though I know that won't happen unless Poland stops hosting old men for their rosters. In all seriousness, I predicted Spain would take the World Cup and they did so I'm sticking to that theory for the time being.

• 3 weeks later...

A: 1. Poland 2. Greece 3. Czech Republic 4. Russia

B: 1. Netherland 2. Portugal 3. Germany 4. Denmark (wouldn't be funny like that :lol )

C: 1. Spain 2. Italy 3. Croatia 4. Ireland

D: 1. England 2. France 3. Ukraine 4. Sweden

• 2 weeks later...

Predictions:

Group A qualifiers

1. Russia - Some very talented players including Wiess and Arshavin are in the Russian lineups, and we can expect to see great counter play by this team.

2. Poland- With Arsenal keeper schezney and Hernarni, Poland has a very solid defensive line. Though I think they'll qualify from their group, I don't see them going anywhere furthur

Group B Qualifiers

1. Netherlands- With Robben, Van Persie, and Snidjer, Netherlands should finish first in this group if their defensve line (De Jong and Hetinga) holds up Ronaldo's Portugal and Muller's Germany

2.Germany - Between Germany and Portugal, I would put my money on Germany because Germany plays more like a team. Portugal s filled with players like Nani and Ronaldo - players that wouldn't work well with his team

Group C Predictions -

1. Italy - Though many people favor Spain to top this group, I'm a big fan of De Rossi 's work. I think with David Villa Injured and Torres doing so bad at Chelsea, Spain will have no strikers, and Italy should beat them by a 1-0 or 2-0 margin

2. Ireland- Many people would disagree with me not putting spain in the top 2, but Ireland's Kevin Doyle have scored beautiful goals at his club and John Oshea seems to be doing all right In Sunderland. I just don't see Spain scoring on Ireland if David Villa and Torres continues to play so badly.

Group D

1. England- Though They will be without Wayne Rooney for three matches, England has very good backup strikers (Bent and Zamora) With Jordan Henderson, Lescott, Richard's, Scannel, Gerrard, Lampard, Cole, Wallcott, and Lennon, the English squad is quite deadly.

2. Sweden- Another perhaps unexpected choice, leaving France out of the top two. I don't think France is playing it's best game after henry retired, and the french squad is already hosting a rebellion against their coach. Sweden also has Ibrahimmavic and Larrason, who should both provide an attacking force against the french defense line.

ok I took a really long time writing that lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...