McDonald's

BodeRius

My favourite food is breakfast menu ham and toast is the beeeeest !! :D

My favourite drink is Ice Tea.

My favourite dessert is caramel icecream.

What is your favorite McDonald's drink, food, dessert? Hmm?

I don,t go to McDonald's very often,maybe few times a year(or even less)so i don,t know well their menu,so i usually just take BicMac, few cheeseburgers and fries and prefer to drink ice tea.Those McChicken/flurrys and other colorful stuff,never heard,never tried.

• Like 1

2 McChicken small fry when I have to eat there dont particularly like McPukes, guess I ate there to much when they started out. Used to eat there during elemtary school for lunch when they first came to town. Could get big mac and fries for the same amount school lunch cost (less than $1.00)

Drink: Coconut milkshake

Food: Big Mac, chicken nuggets, mc chicken, fries, yellow/green dutch mcdonald's sauce

Dessert: McFlurry! with cappuccino taste but they dont have that anymore =[

I WANT YELLOW/GREEN DUTCH SAUCE! we dont have that here in the U.S.

Crunk: Dr. Pepper (ftw) or the Iced Tea

Food: McNuggets(recently ordered 50pc for $10... yea thats how fat we are :P)

dessert: Moar Nuggets (lol no dessert if im still hungry i prolly get like a mcchicken or a single quarter pounder)

with fries and BBQ and ranch sauce >.> :D

Edited by deadpnk

I used to work at McDonalds :D

I would eat everything there except Big Macs because I didnt like the sauce (eww pickles) Best part was making my own burgers. I would always make a cheeseburger with cheese, bacon, meat and BBQ sauce, Or hasbrowns wrapped in bacon were good lol

We used to do some pretty crazy experiments with food there. A Cheeseburger bun deep fried and sprinkles with cinnamon and sugar tasted like real donut.....No joking LOL

I used to work at McDonalds :D

I would eat everything there except Big Macs because I didnt like the sauce (eww pickles) Best part was making my own burgers. I would always make a cheeseburger with cheese, bacon, meat and BBQ sauce, Or hasbrowns wrapped in bacon were good lol

We used to do some pretty crazy experiments with food there. A Cheeseburger bun deep fried and sprinkles with cinnamon and sugar tasted like real donut.....No joking LOL

yum! it should be added to McDonald's menu :)