I dnt know if the glitch was permanent or temporary

SWATninja

• Administrators
Playing siw oasis for some reason sometimes i set up mines and they just esplode after arming but after a while they stop this happened to me 3 times. just giving u guys heads up.

Dont go on u own mines.....simple..

Playing siw oasis for some reason sometimes i set up mines and they just esplode after arming but after a while they stop this happened to me 3 times. just giving u guys heads up.

Dont go on u own mines.....simple..

No, I know exactly what he's talking about. It doesn't happen b/c you step on them. It happens immediately after your done arming the mine. It jumps up in your face and kills you giving you no time to back away.

I always figured it was b/c I was a noob at arming mines, but glad to see I'm not the only noob at mines here. j/k

I think it's a bug though, and it happens randomly and is sometimes difficult to repeat. It seems to be more about where the mines are placed on the map. I've seen it to where you can arm a mine in one spot..it jumps up and kills you. You do a little bit over and it's buisness as usual.

It is quite possible that he is stepping on them. However, it is also possible that the team has already placed the maximum amount of mines.

It is possible, but I know that ET certainly thinks your stepping on them.

I've tried to arm mines laying down, stretched out as far as you can go..as well as standing up reaching out til you have to almost step fwd to arm. The second you finishes arming, it jumps up in the air..gives you a smooch and blows your head off.

Again, it's possible, but I've seen what he's talking about before, although it's been awhile since i've had any problems with it.

• Administrators

Anyone of you play at FOV 120? I used to be mine whore a while back and scored 64 kills with mines only!

In oasis all i used to do is plant s-mines and piss of adrenaline medic whores. I have never had any problem with mines somehow.

• Administrators
i have a simlair problem to swat's in that i plant but if i stay too long there it sorta picks up on my proxiimty and blows up. i can defuse it but eh...

that is the problem once u plant it move over, the best thing to do is lay 3-4 mines and then arm them.

• Administrators

interesting. Are you sure the opposing team has not discovered and revealed your landmines as you are laying them down? Sometimes that happens where I set up mines, and as I trip on one nearby, all explode cuz someone has revealed the landmines, so they all blow up on me!

interesting. Are you sure the opposing team has not discovered and revealed your landmines as you are laying them down? Sometimes that happens where I set up mines, and as I trip on one nearby, all explode cuz someone has revealed the landmines, so they all blow up on me!

no no one revealed it and right after a second of planting it. it blows up