New Rotation suggestions (HC no marty server)

Medic Kane

Including ideas posted by others on this forum. My thinking is that TDM is popular, but that breaking it up with different types of objective maps more frequently pulls in a wider player base, and gives different challenges. I'm also posting because it seems no one has started a thread since April

Winter Crash (Christmas is coming) Domination

Chinatown TDM

Showdown TDM

Countdown - Sabotage

District TDM

Pipeline - TDM

Backlot - Headquarters

Redxxx 1.6 - TDM Great map Baska suggested

Overgrown (Dom)

Edited by Medic Kane

The new rotation is all TDM but one game of sab.

Need Dom and HQ mixed in with all these TDM... Gets old thanks

Also it feels like there isnt as many maps on this rotation

Curve

Edited by CURVE

My feelings are very similar to curve's, but he expressed it far better then I did. My map suggestions were largely biased on that feeling.

The server is doing great on lag, far better then it has been in my memory. I'd love to try back-lot and try it out. If it lags it is easy enough to replace it with another HQ map.

We used to have TDM, somethingnotTDM, TDM, somethingnotTDM, TDM, somethingnotTDM, TDM, somethingnotTDM, TDM, somethingnotTDM, TDM, somethingnotTDM, TDM, somethingnotTDM, TDM, somethingnotTDM, TDM, somethingnotTDM and I guess you know where this is going. This is by far the best balance we can achieve, some want missions, others want TDM. But only missions is, well, with a lot of not to bright players, boring, as well as TDM with, erhm, not so bright players.

Besides, everyone liks overgrown domination :P

I wonder where you got your statistics from...last I checked NO ONE likes overgrown...period

You're the first one to complain about it tho :P Are you sure you're not confusing it with downpour?

....how bout you all just make a poll thread and have all cod4 members vote on it. one for favorite map and then favorite game type...would make it easier....just saying, nubs.

• Like 1

i heard GI-JOE and a few other admins make a note that everytime the rotation switches to downpour literally half the players leave.

we should probably remove that.

i also agree with many FA that the current rotation is too TDM-dominant. lots of guys like objective games. sabotage and domination in chinatown would be a great addition to the rotation methinks.

:)

• Like 1

There are some maps that I love on TDM Low Ping and others that I am not too happy with, but hey, that's just me! Overall, you learn to adapt to the ones that you don't like and just relish the ones that you do. You'll never please everybody all of the time. Variety is the spice of life.

Edited by Buelligan