Better FA HC and USA silent pub players

matthewX

Don't forget the K M J guys, aka larky and kardon.

Umm, larky is the most well known hacker in ET since it came out.... kardon has been busted about 10-15x himself, larky has to be over 50-70x busted. The amp'ed guys have also all been busted quite a few times.

• Like 3

Umm, larky is the most well known hacker in ET since it came out.... kardon has been busted about 10-15x himself, larky has to be over 50-70x busted. The amp'ed guys have also all been busted quite a few times.

rofl

also

Don't forget the K M J guys, aka larky and kardon.

<+ohurcool> it's evolution and silva not larky and kardon :D

<+ohurcool> WOULD POST THAT BUT I HAD MY POSTING ABILITIES SUSPENDED

<+ohurcool> XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by Razz
  • Like 1

Um, not that Larky is my favourite person in the world, but he was never busted when he could play in NA. He got perma-banned for "harbouring cheaters" in NETz/ac* near the end of STA, but previous to that had never been caught with anything. After he got perma-banned, he did run around blatantly hacking for a bit (of the scoped sniper walking around getting only headshots variety), and got a PBBan or two for that. This was around mid-'09 I guess.

kARDON only got caught once, that I know of, back in '05 (cheating on his grandmother's computer), and has no bans other than that.

Edited by Brisk

rofl

also

<+ohurcool> it's evolution and silva not larky and kardon :D

<+ohurcool> WOULD POST THAT BUT I HAD MY POSTING ABILITIES SUSPENDED

<+ohurcool> XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If thats true then I guess im way wrong, but still though, silva is really good and i still nominate him.