NQ1 - New maps (Discussion)

Strobel

Maps on NQ1  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What maps should be changed/deleted?

• Haemar
    • ROP River
    • Warbell
    • Siwa Oasis SW
    • Goldrush
    • Bremen
    • Supply Depot
    • Venice
    • Marrakech Streets
    • Adlernest

We need map for knife war! xD

You can always visit NQ2 and knife bots :P

I'll check Braundorf 'n TC_Base this weekend. Sure, Tram Siege really is huge and might be problematic with only a few players but that's why I said with waypoints for bots it should be possible.

WIth bots it is possible thats right,but im happier to play when there's not any of them on server :)

But winter is coming so why not try a snow map for change :)

ConQ

I would like to see Rop River (great name do) and Temple go for ever, and maybe capulso airport, and that tram map back for that. (if they work on NQ)

But i would like to see goldrush and oasis being replaced for a popular winter map. And put them back in time.

People get bored with the maps, including myself.

cheers Roppie

Ok, I tested Braundorf and TC_Base and I think Braundorf would be the map that fits on NQ1 though. Also I tripped over Troop Train and it kind of amused me. With it's time of only 10 minutes it would be fast done and players who don't like it doesn't need to wait ages - like on Temple - till they can get back in game.

I would like to see Rop River (great name do) and Temple go for ever, and maybe capulso airport, and that tram map back for that. (if they work on NQ)

I've got no clue what you mean with the Capulso Airport map. I tried to find it in DL-section and via google, nothing to be found.

But i would like to see goldrush and oasis being replaced for a popular winter map. And put them back in time.

Yeah, a winter map (maybe Tram Siege? *wink*) would fit into the season. :)

Original name is Capuzzo_airport,its something like Oasis,personally dont like it,

Yeh Braundorf would be nice :)

Oasis instead TramSiege?

Totally agree,

ConQ

Haemar - Allies attack

ROP River - Allies attack

Warbell - Axis attack

Oasis SW - Allies attack

Goldrush - Allies attack

Bremen - Allies attack

Supply Depot - Allies attack

Venice - Allies attack

Desert Temple - Axis attack

Marrakech - Allies attack

You can catch my drift? I think we should try to balance the attack/defense rate a bit too.

So I'll try to find some axis attack maps, maybe there are nice ones. :)

Original name is Capuzzo_airport,its something like Oasis,personally dont like it,

Yeh Braundorf would be nice :)

Oasis instead TramSiege?

Totally agree,

ConQ

Ah, found the map now. :) I'll have a look on it.

Haemar - Allies attack

ROP River - Allies attack

Warbell - Axis attack

Oasis SW - Allies attack

Goldrush - Allies attack

Bremen - Allies attack

Supply Depot - Allies attack

Venice - Allies attack

Desert Temple - Axis attack

Marrakech - Allies attack

You can catch my drift? I think we should try to balance the attack/defense rate a bit too.

So I'll try to find some axis attack maps, maybe there are nice ones. :)

Ah, found the map now. :) I'll have a look on it.

Yeah thats good idea but tbh,the most maps in ET the allies attack axis,

and on Temple Allies attack also,so there's only Warbell left,

Btw i take a look in my etmain folder and there are some nice maps where axis attack,most of them are known MLBs like

Daybreak->very good map with cool obj but too large for the server atm,

Hotchkiss->its not like daybreak so i think it would be nice to get it back on server

and Egypt->From my side,worst MLB map with lot of lags

but there is other ones also like

et_ice-> smaller snow map with nice obj,

industry2-> my favorite map where axis attacking,

take a look and see which one u like,those one above would be nice instead of boring temple,oasis or lagi ROP :)

ConQ

Conq, Industry is a very nice map and as I remember it's been on the server lately. No clue why it has been removed though.

Sure, based on history it mostly is Allies attacking Axis but there's gotta be some more maps where it's vice versa and I'll find them. :D

It's been stated though that small maps might be better but I crossed Market Garden once again, it's a map where even a tie seems to be possible because both parties got offensive obejtives to do. Maybe that's a map for the server too?

ROP River and haemer will grow on you. I hated them, now they're okay now that I know the map a bit better.

But I really am sick of temple now. It's been overplayed on almost every single server.

This. People are not open to 'unknown' maps, they always want the same old shit, so they start complaining when a new map pops up.

Now all the requests involve scrim maps, and I don't like those, because they are overplayed (like Temple) and meant for scrimming obviously.

Feel free to add one of course, there must be something for everyone. But please, explore new maps, don't judge them on their popularity.

Yeah thats good idea but tbh,the most maps in ET the allies attack axis,

and on Temple Allies attack also,so there's only Warbell left,

Btw i take a look in my etmain folder and there are some nice maps where axis attack,most of them are known MLBs like

Daybreak->very good map with cool obj but too large for the server atm, ironically it's on NQ3, why not try it on NQ1

Hotchkiss->its not like daybreak so i think it would be nice to get it back on server it worked most of the time, but I don't remember why it was removed

and Egypt->From my side,worst MLB map with lot of lags

but there is other ones also like

et_ice-> smaller snow map with nice obj, isn't it too small? would be nice ,though

industry2-> my favorite map where axis attacking, laggy and, joske can tell, there are alot of glitches in it

ConQ

I think Tram Siege and Airport are worth a try. Another possibility would be El Kef http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/463-ga-el-kef-final-ga-el-kefpk3/

I put also Secret Bay here: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/125-secret-bay-secret-bay-etpk3/ but I think we had that map before.

• Like 1

Just played haemer again. Forgot how bad it was.

ROP River is ok once you get used to it. But I've amended my vote. Haemer has to go! Even moreso than Temple.

• Like 1

Conq, Industry is a very nice map and as I remember it's been on the server lately. No clue why it has been removed though.

Sure, based on history it mostly is Allies attacking Axis but there's gotta be some more maps where it's vice versa and I'll find them. :D

It's been stated though that small maps might be better but I crossed Market Garden once again, it's a map where even a tie seems to be possible because both parties got offensive obejtives to do. Maybe that's a map for the server too?

Market garden,equal obj from both sides if i remember?Yep like it,so why dont try it,

I think Tram Siege and Airport are worth a try. Another possibility would be El Kef http://fearless-assa...l-ga-el-kefpk3/

I put also Secret Bay here: http://fearless-assa...cret-bay-etpk3/ but I think we had that map before.

Ow i forgot that ones,Secret bay,very good map tbh,and if i could choose btw Tram siege and Airport,i take Tram siege and El kef,well its something like Goldrush so would be great too,

Just played haemer again. Forgot how bad it was.

ROP River is ok once you get used to it. But I've amended my vote. Haemer has to go! Even moreso than Temple.

Well i like both maps,but not like the other ones on server,but ppls complains a lot about lags on ROP,specially last part so those 3 'hated' should be removed,

ConQ

This. People are not open to 'unknown' maps, they always want the same old shit, so they start complaining when a new map pops up.

True but they don't even play on the old maps because they don't like them. The players count rapidly drops when ROP River and Haemar is loading. So I guess they're only satisfied with a personalized server...

Market garden,equal obj from both sides if i remember?Yep like it,so why dont try it,

Well i like both maps,but not like the other ones on server,but ppls complains a lot about lags on ROP,specially last part so those 3 'hated' should be removed,

Yes, Market Garden got Objectives for both sides to accomplish.

Secret Bay looks nice to me, maybe we should give it a try.

Especially the last part of ROP is annoying and mostly ends w/ flamer war in the bunker.

I hate Desert Temple,RopRiver and Haemar.The rest are fine for my.

My thoughts exactly.

EDIT: What about adding Christmas Fueldump for the season? We had it on it SS server and it was a lot of fun and got people in the holiday mood ;D Gotta love blowing the snowman sky high. :lol

Edited by YMCMB