NQ1 - New maps (Discussion)

Strobel

Maps on NQ1  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What maps should be changed/deleted?

• Haemar
    • ROP River
    • Warbell
    • Siwa Oasis SW
    • Goldrush
    • Bremen
    • Supply Depot
    • Venice
    • Marrakech Streets
    • Adlernest

atm i dont care which map will be added. but i really HOPE there will be a some new the next few days. the old ones are annyoing. and there is really no fun to play them more and more.

You're writing down the words I've got in my mind. Lately I'm just speccing on NQ1 because the maps are very annoying. So we really need some new ones on there.

• Like 1

Dear admins please ad new maps on NQ1 because if i will play one more week same cycle of maps i will kill myself.The old maps make me crazy.Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Lol some maps are too good to be annoying imo. I always and I will always have fun to play in Venice or Marrackech, for exemple. But Haemar become fast boring (especially when there are no bots) and it's the same thing for rop river.

• Like 1

Sure, Venice + Marrakech aren't really going to be annoying but playing the whole circle over and over is getting boring.

ROP River shows how good the team work is because when Allies breached the first gate you'Ve gotta guard a lot of ways to keep the objective. That's definitely not annoying nor boring.

the only map, which must be deleted is ROP River, the rest is Ok!

Care to tell us why? We would like to know what you - the players - don't like about the maps that are already in the cycle.

Thanks Krauersaut for taking some of your time to renew maps :)

Maps removed:

- Haemar.

- ROP River.

Maps added:

- Tram Siege.

- Capuzzo Airport.