NQ1 - New maps (Discussion)

Strobel

Maps on NQ1  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What maps should be changed/deleted?

• Haemar
    • ROP River
    • Warbell
    • Siwa Oasis SW
    • Goldrush
    • Bremen
    • Supply Depot
    • Venice
    • Marrakech Streets
    • Adlernest

so why is double jump disabled on adlernest?

I live on double jump:(

You can win the map way too fast with double jump, so I believe it is good as it is.

Yes, with double jump active you actually could rush the map within a blink of an eye. So it has to be deactivated imho. Even if it'll be the only map on server with no double jump.

I know that it actually is the only map w/o double jump but there are more to come regarding this thread.

As I don't have the chance to set up a NQ server for testing those maps they're running in etmain on my PC only so I don't have a clue if there are more maps that might have double jump deactivated. ;)

so why is double jump disabled on adlernest?

I live on double jump:(

Double jump is disabled for the same reason that it was previously when this map was included in the rotation: prevent players jump to the roof and make obj. This came to be very annoying, since the objective was achieved in a few min.

It's a shame because the rushers have to be disabled :/

it seems to be that the next map will be Rop River. what a pity.

please vote for http://fearless-assa...airport-et-map/ , so we can add this instead. everyone who vote for will get my personal <3 on your "profile wall" :D

believe me, you wont regret it. rushing isnt possible :P

• Like 1

Airport? Mh, I guess the creative mind behind this topic should get a map first. ;D

So I'd still like to see Rock Eyes on the server. :D Oh and I can write <3 on your walls too. ^^

Airport? Mh, I guess the creative mind behind this topic should get a map first. ;D

So I'd still like to see Rock Eyes on the server. :D Oh and I can write <3 on your walls too. ^^

Don't you EVER doubt Capuzzo! :o

All i want to add is make the rotation in such a way that allies and axis attack alternately. This prevents the stack and also easy to find the stackers.... :lol

I believe that after a few maps either teams have changed themselves or they need a shuffle, so I don't think it's necessary, but I get your point. :)

All i want to add is make the rotation in such a way that allies and axis attack alternately. This prevents the stack and also easy to find the stackers.... :lol

That's the reason why I came up with the idea of adding Market Garden, both teams got their own objective. ;)

Don't you EVER doubt Capuzzo! :o

No, I won't doubt Capuzzo. ;)

What if we change the whole thing at once, I've used some maps seen in this topic:

• Oasis SW
  • Adlernest
  • Chateau Voilegarde
  • Goldrush
  • (Capuzzo Airport :D)
  • Supply Depot
  • Tram Siege
  • Nachteinbruch (final version of flakcannon)
  • Venice
  • Marrakech
  • Rock Eyes

Or at least get some inspiration out of that ^^

Something different until December.

And where is Warbell and Bremen? :>

I do not want them removed :/

MMm... change oasis for warbell XD

why don't we just CHANGE every map, saving none of the old ones ^^