COD MW 3 COD: Modern Warfare 3

daredevil

I've tried to stay objective while Playing and I wasn't let down, It's got The look and feel of MW2 but it Plays a bit like COD4. I really like it and have been having fun with it. But then again it really is subjective, some people are gonna hate it, others are gonna love it :\

If it plays like CoD4 and looks and feels like MW2 i'm going to love it. I have pumped many hours in MW2

• 1 month later...

If it plays like CoD4 and looks and feels like MW2 i'm going to love it. I have pumped many hours in MW2

That sound reassuring.

Yes we will have a server.

That might just be enough to convince me to get it, depending on how you run it of course. You guys do well with your Abnerdog and Euro server although I did prefer the Abnerdog settings you had prior or Christmas. As long as there aren't too many modifications, or comments like no claymore martyrdom you should see me around. I was on the fence about this game. Seemed like a lot of hype and marketing for a weak map selection and unranked dedicated servers, but I'll give it a go. Will probably pick it up around mid-Feb.