Computer Passowrd Question

Lush*

My friend can't long onto her computer because she said she changes her password every month. This month she changed it to what she normally changed it to and it doesn't work. She asked me if there was a way to get on the computer without the password, or a way around it. I have no Idea because I have never had this problem before. So if anyone knows the answer or could guide me towards the answer it would be appreciated. :thanks

• Administrators

Download Hirens Boot CD and flash it on USB aka bootable USB. Boot from USB and do password reset.

PS I don't hold any responsibilities if something goes wrong.

• Like 1

Download Hirens Boot CD and flash it on USB aka bootable USB. Boot from USB and do password reset.

PS I don't hold any responsibilities if something goes wrong.

guess that's to difficult for him/her,rather reinstall windows and that's it:PPPPPPPPPP

She figured out what her password was. She used a different one or something :? . I dont know, she doesn't make any sense whatsoever at anytime. Typical girl :lol:

Thanks for the quick responses though. :thanks

• Administrators
there is battery/cell in ur cpu take it out and hold for 5 seconds, put it back ..password will be gone

I guess that only works for BIOS password.