Human Centipede 2

Panini*Hobbit@mp3

I did a search and couldn't find any topics of this. Saw the first one, thought it was hilarious.. The second one has just come out as well and I just watched it earlier, some bits are disgusting, the rest is funny imo. Still wouldn't watch it again though =D

Anyway heres the trailer to the second one if you guys haven't seen it.

Oh and what do you guys think of the trailer/movie if you have/haven't seen it :)

Haven't watched the first part tho I spoiled it for myself, looks intriguing and bizarre.

If you wanna watch a f***ed up movie, then you should see "Serbian Film"

Friend watched it when it was on Motovun film festival last year and people were leaving the projection cause they couldn't stand it. I tried watching it once but it was already 3ish am and I've been out drinking that night so I fell asleep after the first scene :P Friends spoiled it later for me but if it was true what they were saying it's really a nasty one.

Serbian film-disgusting movie ever with sick scenes :/

I heard that ppls can puke very easily when they watching it lol :x

Don't even start to watch it :)

ConQ

• Administrators

Haven't watched the first part tho I spoiled it for myself, looks intriguing and bizarre.

Friend watched it when it was on Motovun film festival last year and people were leaving the projection cause they couldn't stand it. I tried watching it once but it was already 3ish am and I've been out drinking that night so I fell asleep after the first scene :P Friends spoiled it later for me but if it was true what they were saying it's really a nasty one.

My family actually owns a house in Motovun so next time I am there for the film festival you have a free place to stay.

• 2 weeks later...