Server Update Battlefield 3 - Fearless Assassins Gaming Server Info

daredevil

Whats the diffrent?

not going to start that discussion here but bf is about large maps with vehicles, tactics and teamwork (squads!!!) and cod well.... It's more just running around and shooting

I won't be much online this week (got exam till friday)

but after that I'm going to try to be as active as I can => really want to keep bf server online

anyway don't know if there already are server regulars, got the feeling that everybody is just happy if they can play atm, although I had some fun with a player on our server...

also looking for some way to donate some more money, but atm I'm bit out of cash (just lost my weekend job so got no 'income',), but I probably find a way to donate some cash soon (if you can consider december as soon => birthday cash then so then I can donate ^^.

Any specific reason why? We had a nice 3v3 and after that server filled up nicely.

dont understand it. its the same like they everytime at same team, against other members its so much more fun

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I attempt to play the server, but i just dont like conquest anymore ... Make it Rush 64 metro 1000 tickets and we'll see who's in there the most ;)

rush 1000tickets => defenders have no chance or the attackers really have to be all camper snipers :P

+ you revived a pretty old topic...