COD MW 3 The Minuses of MW3

MokhMan

What do you mean they aren't modern?

They look pretty modern to me and they've ALWAYS peppered in old weapons mixed with new ones...

I haven't played the game yet ( T-minus 1 week, 2 days and 20 hours) so it's too early for me to really know for sure of any faults...

• Like 1

• Administrators

If the game is better optimized then Black Ops then i'll buy it (Couldn't even run BO's on the lowest settings without lag :/) if not i'll be buying Bf3 or Skyrim.

if u can't run black ops what makes u think u can run bf3? LOL

• Like 5

I ran the Alpha/Beta at 40-60 fps so i'm not really worried, Black ops is just a bad Pc port that doesn't always cooperate with certain peoples setups.

I ran the Alpha/Beta at 40-60 fps so i'm not really worried, Black ops is just a bad Pc port that doesn't always cooperate with certain peoples setups.

True that. BO running smooth was a pain for many, even decent, systems. I was lucky to have my (older) system run it well :D

Got MW3 pre-order btw, looks like the MW2 with dedicated servers I never had! :)

The weapons aren't modern. Got any more?

yep agree. they still use AK47 while russian army has been using AK-74M for YEARS, and Putin (prime minister) already went to IZhevsk to the Izmash manufacturing plant to see the prototype AK-200 (60 round mag :) and was seemingly very pleased with it

i ran bf3 on my laptop max resolution. all im missing is a decent cooler pad xD

True that. BO running smooth was a pain for many, even decent, systems. I was llucky to have my (older) system run it well :D

Got MW3 pre-order btw, looks like the MW2 with dedicated servers I never had! :)

Dedicated servers are only for unranked servers. So its a waste. : /

• Administrators

Dedicated servers are only for unranked servers. So its a waste. : /

Indeed. Bastards told the info in the end.. bunch of faggots if u ask me. But it could be fun to play with all unlocked weapons from first day.

Indeed. Bastards told the info in the end.. bunch of faggots if u ask me. But it could be fun to play with all unlocked weapons from first day.

U get all unlocked weapons? Ive never played unranked :X

• Administrators

U get all unlocked weapons? Ive never played unranked :X

That's what someone said somewhere. Me *unsure*. Either ways we will run one unranked server so we will figure out.

That's what someone said somewhere. Me *unsure*. Either ways we will run one unranked server so we will figure out.

I think they're either highly misinformed or pulling your leg. i wouldn't see any reason why they would give all unlocked weapons

I think they're either highly misinformed or pulling your leg. i wouldn't see any reason why they would give all unlocked weapons

I read a developer's PC FAQ somewhere and the question was "Are Dedicated Servers Ranked or UnRanked?"

Only matchmaking to public games are Ranked (meaning, you have to rank up to unlock weapons to rank on the leaderboards), choosing to play on a Dedicated Server is UnRanked. Meaning unlocks are completely controlled by the Server Admin. They can choose to unlock everything or limit class restrictions to whatever they like to fully customize the experience. You do not have to rank up in Public games to have access to weapons in Dedicated Servers, you have complete control over what is unlocked for you in a Unranked Dedicated Server.

Also, probably a noob question, but what's the big deal about unranked servers?

Edited by GI-JOE