your old game names since u began to play ET

Kat0n

Chuckun since '03/04 not sure when I started..

=F|A= Chuckun since september '10

=F|A=Chuckun since like march or so?

That's all :)

lol what a difference! :o:P

• Like 1

Too many to list :< I used to change my name daily, depending on the server. I think my current guid has like 1000 aliases with it xD

Started out as whiteface, usetheforceluke, stardust, superplane.... the list is long.

Yes, i remeber you long long time :D and you used only as solier one wepon i think cuse you dident know how changes

wepon too! :D

Anyways you are one good players:D

brynne--->=F|A=brynne

yn should be white|

Uhm, really? I had already played ET for a year before coming to F|A servers permanently.

I was still pretty new though, I remember it was November possibly.

I was still pretty shocked, because the servers I used to play on were only half full at best on Fridays, and I remember spamming: "is everyone here a bot?", "reply if you're human", etc. I remember it was bremen as well....

Good memories....

Have always used the name ZetaG since playing ET. On other games, I use some variation of it.

I was still pretty shocked, because the servers I used to play on were only half full at best on Fridays, and I remember spamming: "is everyone here a bot?", "reply if you're human", etc. I remember it was bremen as well....

Good memories....

I remember one person doing this on a server I played on way back. The bots there would respond to vsays such as Hi, and Need ammo! One person came in spamming that, and I thought it would be funny to reply with a vsay, then all the bots would say Hi in sync.

hotshot (first started late rtcw) -> fabulous etmain to pre-shrubmod -> xstacy(shrubmod to etpub then ->)[etpro] = applaud[currently ~ jaymod/etpub/etc ] -> canadianalligatorbacon ( troll ) :kiss

EDIT: xstacy is basically my etpro alias that everyone knows for comps etc

Edited by applaud