The Big Bang Theory

Gubbi

The Big Bang Theory is my favorite TV show at the moment. I watch some episodes more than once and still can laugh about them. Just hilarious! I also think that the start of the new Season was great. Enjoyed every episode till now and I am looking forward to the new episodes already!

What you guys think about the show?

BTW, I am doing almost similar experiments at University as Leonard ;)

• Like 1

Don't know this show you mention...... but there are also nice German shows like: Schlag den Raab! or Deutschland sucht den Superstar :D

Sometimes it is funny but usually i don't watch things like that:S Galileo or Welt der Wunder is much more interesting for me :=)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I love TBBT. First I had to start watch it in german - the voices suck - and I wasn't into it. But after some episodes I found the little nerd in me and now I'm pretty addicted to the show.

Thank god for the internet, I'm able to catch up with the lucky people in the US almost instantly and don't have to wait for the bad synchro and can watch the latest episodes. :)

• Like 1