Enemy Territory: Application Rule changes

daredevil

And second thing, like we all can see every second apply maker can't image what is guid and how can submit it, is possible make ..mhm, attachment file or etc in pure/empty applycation blanc about guid before player will start fill it, how you can submit your GUID. It's a bit annoyng to read most of the first comments how to submit it.

Edited by brauning

@brauning the first link in "[the read me first before applying]..." post is about how to submit your guid including a video explanation.

@brauning the first link in "[the read me first before applying]..." post is about how to submit your guid including a video explanation.

Yes you are right, i know it, but they don't read it. Anyway, it was just my 2 cents

- Also, make posting in that section only available for members + trials. It would avoid spam from other peoples.

In my old Clan EOW, we had this System and it fails, because members dont always know everything and dont always see everything. Some ppl have a different behaviour when no admins are around and also it not like every application is over and over with spams.

Most are known to spam there, so why prevent important things from non Members? Some ppl have interesting and important stuff to say, even if some of these things are getting deleted.

Ok just to clarify its posts on the forums right? (I just what proof for MaKy that im right lol) Not 'status updates' on your profile page. Also is it any post anywhere? For example would this count as a post? and if I thank everyone on my welcome post (after everyone has said welcome) is that included, or is it only the original post?

Just want to make sure I understand fully

Ok just to clarify its posts on the forums right? (I just what proof for MaKy that im right lol) Not 'status updates' on your profile page. Also is it any post anywhere? For example would this count as a post? and if I thank everyone on my welcome post (after everyone has said welcome) is that included, or is it only the original post?

Just want to make sure I understand fully

Posts counts in topics only, status updates doesnt count as a post, nor comments in profiles. Every post in every topic counts except the ones located in the Application section, those aren't meant to be spammed. Please try to make your 20 posts a lil usefull, like out of spam section as well(although it counts there too).

Posts counts in topics only, status updates doesnt count as a post, nor comments in profiles. Every post in every topic counts except the ones located in the Application section, those aren't meant to be spammed. Please try to make your 20 posts a lil usefull, like out of spam section as well(although it counts there too).

i think this should be add at [READ FIRST BEFORE APPLYING] How to join =F|A=

so they know exactly what counts and what not. at this moment it only says they will need 20 posts.

• 2 weeks later...

hi everybody well i am new guy i wanna apply on forum for membership so we doing appication right so i'll say F|A rules On F|A servers Rule1.English in main Chat only Rule2.no Yelling on each other i think its my own rule but No yelling on each other Rule3.if AFK go to Spec well thats all i know bye everybody my name on Enemy teritory is Master:) so find me on beginners mostly Bye everybody :1:

Edited by Master50Gman

HI! everybody I'll sa today rules of F|A servers Rule1.English only in main chat rule2.No yelling in main chat or No yelling on each other same thing ok rule3.if AFK go to spec My name on enemy teritory F|A servers is Master:)

hi everybody well i am new guy i wanna apply on forum for membership so we doing appication right so i'll say F|A rules On F|A servers Rule1.English in main Chat only Rule2.no Yelling on each other i think its my own rule but No yelling on each other Rule3.if AFK go to Spec well thats all i know bye everybody my name on Enemy teritory is Master:) so find me on beginners mostly Bye everybody :1:

Please post in the correct forum, Master. There are forums for Applying (ET:Europe), and there is the introduction section as well