RPG Gaming forums

daredevil

19 members have voted

1. 1. Vote if you like new forums or not

• I like it! It's awesome!
    • No I don't like it!

• Administrators

Do you like new features and skin on our RPG forums? Vote yes or no. If no, what you don't like.

http://rpggaming.net/forum/

You can login directly with your email ID registered on F|A forums and same password. In most of the cases username / password will work fine but if username doesn't work use your email ID.

F|A forums will look exactly similar like that. Off course dark skins will be added when I will update this forums.

Ability to 'Like' post will be given to specific groups upon upgrade :)

If you have something to suggest, feel free to post here or in feedback section of RPG.

I like the layout, shoutbox on top and calendar added on the side along with other stuff. I like more the IP board theme on F|A forums then on RPG forums, but it's still nice, using the same theme wouldn't be good imo.

• Administrators

I like the layout, shoutbox on top and calendar added on the side along with other stuff. I like more the IP board theme on F|A forums then on RPG forums, but it's still nice, using the same theme wouldn't be good imo.

That shoutbox is going to get adjusted on our forums :P

First thing I remembered when I opened the rpg forum homepage was Lode Runner by that dynamite. So I don´t quite understand if its just a side part of FA (but wheres then link to FA ?) or its gonna be a separate rpg forum. In the latter case theres the artwork which reminds more a shooter than a rpg. And the impression of the general layout is clean shoot and kill style, not that it should be too messy, but just my impression. Also I see more RTS games under RPG forum than real and well known RPGs like Diablo, DA series, Mass Effect etc(well I guess they are more action games also but still more RPG than Red Alert ;)). So I understand its work in progress and I like it but just few impressions which I had taking a quick look at http://rpggaming.net/forum/

All the best

Vanaraud

Is there going to be a private section like the one on these forums? I like it.

No.

Dare's post:

There will be no clan member group because this is general forums where RPG and MMORPG and all the players can talk.

I will add the VIP group and members in that group will receive addons and perks which regular members will not have it.

Few members will be promoted to VIP group based on few things. I will soon post about it.

• Administrators

First thing I remembered when I opened the rpg forum homepage was Lode Runner by that dynamite. So I don´t quite understand if its just a side part of FA (but wheres then link to FA ?) or its gonna be a separate rpg forum. In the latter case theres the artwork which reminds more a shooter than a rpg. And the impression of the general layout is clean shoot and kill style, not that it should be too messy, but just my impression. Also I see more RTS games under RPG forum than real and well known RPGs like Diablo, DA series, Mass Effect etc(well I guess they are more action games also but still more RPG than Red Alert ;)). So I understand its work in progress and I like it but just few impressions which I had taking a quick look at http://rpggaming.net/forum/

All the best

Vanaraud

If we have enough players for those games we can surely add it. It's for F|A members to talk about RPG and MMORPG games. Since we didn't want to clutter this forums with the games which majority don't play, we decided to start whole new forums for the players who love to play those games.

The link to F|A forums is right on the front page of RPG forums.