• Internet Explorer
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Google Chrome
    • Apple Safari
    • Opera
    • Netscape Navigator (lol wat?)
    • What iz internets?

• Administrators

f*** ff in its nub coded ass, first lets start with 3.0 which crashes randmoly on any os that i tried it on, try watching anything in flash and it dies, different error every time. oh and 3.5 what nub coded that, this pos actually scans the ie cache and windows temp folders thru the nss sybsystem that would be great if the pos wasnt coded by nubs, and if u try to fix it by recompiling the dll's well even if nss is open source you shit out of luck since nss is a security component those dll's have to be signed by mozilla, oh and i tried writing this post on ff and it randomly refreshed.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can say that FF is bad, but please don't say anything about the coders. Those people are some of the most intelligent people I've met beside some google coders. I did an interview for a coop term with Mozilla and I completely failed. Those people were talking me about some stuff I never heard about on the web. They were asking a lot of questions randomly from their head and it was just crazy. I agree that their product have A LOT of problems, however the coders aren't nub at all.

Safari FTW!

Chrome is pretty bad ass too, and the new safari looks almost identical, only its all silver/grey.

• Administrators

You can say that FF is bad, but please don't say anything about the coders. Those people are some of the most intelligent people I've met beside some google coders. I did an interview for a coop term with Mozilla and I completely failed. Those people were talking me about some stuff I never heard about on the web. They were asking a lot of questions randomly from their head and it was just crazy. I agree that their product have A LOT of problems, however the coders aren't nub at all.

Why do you think they get sent a cake every time they make a release. When you advertise that you have a fastest browser out there why does it trash my hdd for 35 seconds before it opens. Well because of how the usage off nss is applied. Now I and countless other people submitted this bug to mozilla when 3.5 was launched. Their response is a developer is working on it and they hope that the developer is able to fix it. Err what? NSS worked fine in 3.0 so why go and mess things up in 3.5. Now some people know what I do for a living so they might find my views biased, but you can download filemon and see this same thing happen on your pc. I loved ff with all the addons but its just not worth the headache, at least IE8 doesnt crash the whole browser it just reloads the tab.

• 2 weeks later...

just because it's huge, doesn't mean it's good, look at german early in world war 2

Didn't mean I like IE. Its slow and an ugly ass UI. lol. But I doubt we'll ever be able to get rid of it, unless Google conquers M$ someday.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

firefox and opera are the best ones

look this site: My link

its written in german but u can see the chart

IE is the worst one....its not sicure and slow

firefox has manx add-ons....opera has also many functions

im personally using opera...i dont need all these firefox add-ons....and it opens faster then firefox

• 4 months later...

I have to agree with everyone who likes Fire Fox or chrome. They do crash less than IE 8\7\6\5.... My reason behind this is vary basic. Windows and internet explorer are tied together. Have you ever ran a program in windows Win7\Vista\xp\me\98se\98\95.. that crashes your start bar and hides your desktop icons? The only way to get your stuff back faster Without a restart is to press Ctrl\Alt\Del to get your task manager then click the button file\New task (run). Then you proceed to enter EXPLORER.EXE then after you hit ok your icons and task bar show back up. so with windows being tied to Internet Explorer. Windows OS actually increases the chances of IE to crash because of Incompatibility of software\drivers or even a lagged out pc.