Resignation form of The STALKER

The STALKER

Heya everyone... im really sorry to do this, but over the last month ive been having extreme problems that have to do with suicide, depression and very bad family problems :( , and ill be moving somewhere else very soon, so im sorry to say that this is too much, i cant handle responsobility like this at the present point and time, i haven even been on the server in the past month because of my family...So i hope to get away from civilisation for a litle while and start a band with some mates...

so here i stand making this very hard decision today to resign my admin post of F|A, to all my mates here rainier joe baska hell erik and many more that ive come to know over my course here it was a pleasure fragging with you and getting to know you as well as i have... so heres Tyler signing out, i hope to maybe come back and play some time and hi you all up on vent if i can find internet in Fiji lol...

Your faithful pew-pew noob 9 gram man,

Tyler (The STALKER)

:hi

• Administrators

Good luck with your band! You can always return back and we don't remove members based on active or in activeness because of life issues. I will move you to MIA clan members grp till you like to return back. :)

Good luck with your band! You can always return back and we don't remove members based on active or in activeness because of life issues. I will move you to MIA clan members section till you like to return back. :)

kk thnx mate, i may come on vent to say a formal goodbye =)

• Administrators

Awwww that sucks to hear that you're suffering from depression and family issues. I wish the best and safe journeys to you Tyler. Come back and visit sometime, we'll be here fraggin' on. :emailme:(

well what can i say..im gona miss u my lil virgin :P....

it was always fun to speak with u one on one in vent u was totaly different....

and i hope u will speak with us sometimes...

best wishes tyler...

xoxo

BAska