When?

CURVE

When if ever can I kick or warn players from making the gaming for others suck!! I ask this because a lot of the times I play I am the only =F|A= on. Everyone keeps telling me to kick some tuber who I know is tubing. I cant do a thing about it and it does suck! I am not talking about players being jerks(Even though there are many on at late night} Im really just talking about the tubers or the ones who every word is F this or that.. I know there is a rym and reason to how you guys give out the power I am just saying there is some issues on late night or odd hours. Personaly I could care less about having that power because I just enjoy playing the game, However it does bother me to hear guys who come on this server for the fair gaming to not get it when they show up. Another thing is a guy who comes on with a 750 ping and it doesnt drop. He doesnt care because he is just glad he is connected but it makes it bad gaming for the others..This also happens late nights to..... To end I Will say I have not been on in weeks because of life getting in the way :} but tonight when I logged back on and I was only FA and everyone was pissed for the high pingers and tubers it made me write this email.. Cheers my friends!!!! Curve

Curve, maybe I’m missing something but you can’t kick or warn because you haven’t been accepted to F|A.

A suggestion. Read and understand the following:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/841-read-first-before-applying-how-to-join-fa/

I know you’ve applied in the past but it can take a while for an app to go through the process and you need to be active.

Regarding the unruly players, it helps if you use xfire to contact some members and they can help you out. I understand your frustration, and cheers to you as well.

Curve, maybe I’m missing something but you can’t kick or warn because you haven’t been accepted to F|A.

A suggestion. Read and understand the following:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/841-read-first-before-applying-how-to-join-fa/

I know you’ve applied in the past but it can take a while for an app to go through the process and you need to be active.

Regarding the unruly players, it helps if you use xfire to contact some members and they can help you out. I understand your frustration, and cheers to you as well.

[/quote

Ok Sorry, I did not mean to say I am a full member. Just frustrating when people think you are FA but you cant help them. Maybe xfire could help me. I dont have it at the moment, never liked ICQ and just guessing thats what it is.. Thanks for reply....

If you are not in FA and players think that you are, what nick are you using ingame? You know that tagstealing is not allowed?

If you want to join us, just make an apply. ;)

Curve is a trial member and may wear tags. Curve be patient you need to be active in order to get promotions. We have all been in your spot, it is frustrating. You can always use xfire to get help from a member or higher up.

Yeap I know it sux, just be patient or if you see any other FA members online(example leaders or other clan members that can kick and warn) message them on xfire or on vent and ask them for help :P

Curve is a trial member and may wear tags. Curve be patient you need to be active in order to get promotions. We have all been in your spot, it is frustrating. You can always use xfire to get help from a member or higher up.

Will do thanks!! Being active is not always easy for me. I do try. Sometimes I am on 5 out of 7 days then because of my job I cant for a few weeks.. However I do pay monthly dues and hope that takes from the time I can be on because of work. Cya and thanks for reply

ummmmm lvl 7 trail??? should have !warn correct? unless its been changed you can !warn !warn !warn and they will be kicked off the sever...they may come back but you can keep kicking...or find an lvl 11 or higher on x fire and such to give a ban to him.

That's why we're asking to our new recruit to get Xfire. It's easier to catch an higher admin on it.

Curve you can add me : lain00 If you come across a repeater just pm me or either Hannah, Theo, Funk, Milli.. We will take care of it :)

Avaaa I will get xfire next time I'm home. Sounds like the easy solution :). I didn't really want to join for the kickong power I joined because the server was clean and the people are cool. I never noticed the cheaters late nights till I had the tag and people were complaining to me :) Thanks

Avaaa I will get xfire next time I'm home. Sounds like the easy solution :). I didn't really want to join for the kickong power I joined because the server was clean and the people are cool. I never noticed the cheaters late nights till I had the tag and people were complaining to me :) Thanks

No worries! but, yeah get Xfire it`s the best solution!

No worries! but, yeah get Xfire it`s the best solution!

Forsaken got on to me today cause I was not Admin all the rule breakers! I said I cant do anything, he said you can warn them!! I warned this one guy (polo) a few times for LS and BOOM it kicked him because of to many warnings :} Problem solved!!! Thanks Forsaken :}

Hey, hope this isn't a hijack on this thread, just wanted to asj if there was anything we could do about this guy that goes by Legend. I think he got a tempban yesterday, he's definately a repeat offender. Uses tubes, team switches, and is pretty disrespectful all around. Sorry, but I'm just getting sick of this guy. Hope I'm not putting this somewhere it doesn't belong.

~Brad :mad

I've posted this elsewhere, but I'm on quite a bit (mostly at night/early morning lately) and I have no problem dropping what I'm doing to help anyone out. Xfire is lecreeper