stupid people...

ajnl

Sadly, it's most likely real.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but American kids seem to get dumber and dumber every year.

Just yesterday, my girlfriend told me she saw some kid crossing a main street on his bike. The intersection is a 'T' shape. One street through my town that terminates at a main road here in Lancaster. (Broadway and Central Avenue, Lancaster NY, 14086 if anyone wants to google map it)

Fail #1 He was in the middle of Central. Not on the sidewalk, or in a bike lane.

Fail #2 He was crossing Broadway while Broadway had a green light.

Fail #3 He was going extremely slow.

Fail #4 He got creamed by a car on Mother's day.

People just don't THINK anymore. And I strongly believe that every generation gets dumber than the previous one.

I'm afraid to see what questions people ask in another 10 years..

I don't think this apply to every country.

Must be an american thing to get dumber and dumber each generation hahaha

It's sad! Teachers have to wake up and do their jobs, so must the parents D:

Maybe fake, but some people really don't know that American English is pretty much the same as British English. However, if you state it this formally, people should understand that there is a major similarity. Shame some people are stupid.

I must say that I see the differences though. We always have the discussion at the university, if we have to write a paper together, which English we use. I think for three papers I'll use American English since that is common, but for the fourth my partner said "We're in Europe, so we won't use American English." Good point :P

Sadly, it's most likely real.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but American kids seem to get dumber and dumber every year.

Just yesterday, my girlfriend told me she saw some kid crossing a main street on his bike. The intersection is a 'T' shape. One street through my town that terminates at a main road here in Lancaster. (Broadway and Central Avenue, Lancaster NY, 14086 if anyone wants to google map it)

Fail #1 He was in the middle of Central. Not on the sidewalk, or in a bike lane.

Fail #2 He was crossing Broadway while Broadway had a green light.

Fail #3 He was going extremely slow.

Fail #4 He got creamed by a car on Mother's day.

People just don't THINK anymore. And I strongly believe that every generation gets dumber than the previous one.

I'm afraid to see what questions people ask in another 10 years..

How old was that kid? If less than 10, I usually blame the parents.

• Platinum VIP

Why you deleted the pic?

Edit: problem solved ( page wasn't loaded completly yet) failxD

Why you deleted the pic?

Edit: problem solved ( page wasn't loaded completly yet) failxD

(Daredevil added requests.. :rolleyes: )

:D can happen.. I like that Pic.. had to showed on work, and there come weird and hard comment's.