New rotation for HC?

Crasher

I think there should be some changes, not having so many TDM's and since people think of HQ as TDM they should be removed because they obviously can't comprehend what HQ is. (doesn't go for everyone) but i just think it's a waste of time if they don't play it right.

I wouldn't mind seeing an update to the rotation on HC. However, I do like HQ, even if some people play it like TDM. With some players it doesn't matter what the gametype is (DOM, SAB, etc.), they're always going to play it like TDM. I think that's something we're all just going to have to live with.

I guess at this point i'm wondering about a few things:

1. Is there a limit to the number of maps in the rotation?

i.e. Could we have a LOT of maps in the rotation? If the MOD server is any indication,I would guess Yes, but I'm definitley not sure.

2. Can you play the same map within the rotation with different game types?

i.e. Could we maybe mix up the gametypes on the our most popular maps, within the same rotation?

Maybe we could start a "poll" topic with all maps listed and let the members vote on their favorites for a while, then update the rotation accordingly? (I'm not even sure if this is possible with the current polls? Can you set up a poll to allow members to vote more than once? Hmmm....) Maybe have another to vote on what the favorite gametypes are? I personally hate FFA and S&D, but if a bunch of people want it I could definitley live with a map or two with these. (Spec Mode!)

Anywho, just my 2 cents on the map rotation update. :thanks

set g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_bloc gametype koth map mp_creek gametype war map mp_countdown gametype dom map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_vacant gametype war map mp_cargoship gametype dom map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_pipeline gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype sab map mp_crash_snow gametype war map mp_farm gametype war map mp_crossfire"

dare, make it so please!

• Administrators

set g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_bloc gametype koth map mp_creek gametype war map mp_countdown gametype dom map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_vacant gametype war map mp_cargoship gametype dom map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_pipeline gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype sab map mp_crash_snow gametype war map mp_farm gametype war map mp_crossfire"

dare, make it so please!

Done.

Nice to have a new round, but @Q!#$@#%@#$^%#$%^ Bloc TDM.

Anyway, I'll just leave then and join next round :P

I agree with you. We need new rotation and a little more of TDM. and god please do remove bloc :x

dont remove bloc..

It was as HQ, which was better.

Anyway, I do not want to have this discussion about Bloc here again :P